Question regarding the 2011-2012 Discography page.

Do you want the disco front page for 2011-2012...

• Now that Magia can be added!

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Nah, lets wait for the New Year first.

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Lets wait for 1-2 more releases, this way the new front will look prettier too.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

george1234

Hello everyone, I need your help here. Since Magia final tracklist came out I have ready the code for it , but to put it in the disco I need to make a whole new front page for the 2 following years. This means that a) The new page will be the first you will be seeing after cliking the "Discography" link from the mainsite, b) that it will looki kinda empty since there will be only Magia on it and without coverart too (untill it comes out). The good thing is that the website will be updated ^^.

So please answer the poll! (I have opt it to last for 10 days, and you can change your answer too) :sohappy:

The good thing is that the new page is going to be filled fast: Magia single, (possible) symphonia single, (possible) Knk OST collection, Madoka Magi OST, (posible) RHH OST II, (possible) Madoka character singles with Yuki bgm (they always release those for mahou shoujo anime so i'm sure they will do here too) ^^

P.S: the 2010 page is updated with thekuroshitsuji II OST (Kagayaku TV size in)

It's really good if we're updated, but the problem is that if we make a new page, like goerge-san said, it would look empty... hmm... What if 2009-2010 and 2011-2012 be temporarily joined, then..? :confu: like...

Code:
2011-2012
    Magia
        bla... bla...

2010-2009
     Kagayaku...
        and so on...

Just so that it won't look empty... :confu: Maybe...?

Dunno, the empty page denoting the upcoming time period may add to the excitement and anticipation and looking forward to whatever will eventually fill it. YMMV, though, so I'm fine with that. :tea:

You should separate 2011 now that we have release dates for Fiction II, and the KnK collection.

Back