Puella Magi Madoka Magica

Kinda tempted by it due to the Kalafina and ClariS songs, but the actual selection of music from the OST is awful.

Hope that I didn't dig up too-old thread... lol. But I've just found this:

https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/deep-sleep-music-best-puella-magi-madoka-magica-relaxing/983133022

It's released in 2015. It's a cover album, but I think we usually add this kind of works in the discography. (Or it shouldn't, because it's a digital one and I don't know whether it has a physical album.)

There is a funny story behind this discovery...lol. My younger sister (who knows that I love Yuki, but she has never listened to Yuki's OST) was staying with me for a few days during her semester break and she introduced me some music box covers of Japanese songs in her iTunes. I know some of them that are the covers of anime songs.

The list includes a cover album from an anime that she can remember only it's about the magic and the title is something with the letter 'm'. She said that she likes its creepy and dreamlike sound. Then I walked to a pile of CD in my bedroom, picked the PMMM music collection CD and asked her "Is it this one?" She said that I'm right and she hates that I can guess it right even she gave only those little clue...lol.

P. S. She didn't play the songs or let me see the names of the album or the songs inside before I made that guess, but still.... I would be surprised if the answer is not PMMM..lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back