progressive, new song by Kalafina

ooooh thanks for the info! i wonder what will be included with this LE... :ayashii:

1.jpg

http://www.barks.jp/news/?id=1000052469 :sparkleguy:

YUUKI!!!!! :dote: she should join the family!

ya Kowz, she's from Sound Horizon.

No wonder she looks familiar...she was in the Dream Port video :ayashii:

Kalafina's new song in this autumn.... :sohappy: I can't wait for the single...Arggg...!!!!! I accept that I love Hikaru's voice so much... :dote:.

*he saw movie camera but no announcement about DVD
But we can hope.., right :stars: ? lol...

Is it just me or are Keiko and Hikaru more aggressive during ARIA?
Um.. in my opinion, Hikaru's voice in the original single version is very aggressive.. lol. It isn't weird if they seem more aggressive when singing ARIA..lol.... Sure!! they should seem more aggressive than when singing Oblivious.

As for Aria's live.. I still don't like that Wakana must take a breathe during her singing in the ending part... If she can't sing it continuously as in the single version, Yuki should edited something in this part to make it easier and more smooth for live performance... (I know that it may not much serious in pop music.., but it's only my own view...)

Thanks oolong for tracklists... They performed Lirica...O_o.... I think it's quite hard... :omgwtf: (ah..you know that I'm a bit worried about Wakana coz her part is usually very high and difficult than others', so it's hard to sing in Live..) Oh...I hope she can deal with it well in this concert...

Yuuki...wow.... I remember that I also love her voice...lol. They seem so closed... :innocent:

Waiting for oolong review.... :stars: . Thanks for everyone info.... :sohappy: .

A song I had never heard was played (not performed) before "fairytale".
It sounded like a Japanese lullaby or something.

In MCs Wakana and Keiko were like a comedy duo.

I hoped Kajiura-san would play the keyboard or make an apperance at least, but ...

@Kazado
That is their 2nd costume. The first was the costume we saw in the PV of "storia".

Incidentally, the flyer I received that day saids

YK LIVE #5

Yokohama
Start 17:00
Open 18:00

Osaka
Start 18:00
Open 19:00

...We can't enter for one hour after the live started!? That's avant-garde!

Each member moved around the stage, especially during " Ongaku" , "love come down", and "sprinter", etc. I enjoyed the live visually as well.

In the interlude of lirica, Keiko was singing alone the low melody.

They sang "fairytale" bihind a scrim and it opened in the middle of "oblivious" 's intro.

Disappointedly, I thought the drums and the bass were a little too loud. I don't dislike such powereful sounds, but the attraction of Kalafina is their beautiful harmony.

Re: Kalafina 6th Maxi Single (10/28)

gillsa said:
normal edition (CD)
limited edition (DVD)

note that the LE this time is more expensive than Kalafina's earlier LE. (1,835yen instead of 1,575yen) So...XD
Lol gillsa XD

gillsa said:
WAHH YUUKI from SH!! yesss they know each other for a long time now!! :aww: :aww:
what is Keiko doing with her HAND ?!!

zurra said:
YUUKI!!!!! :dote: she should join the family!

ya Kowz, she's from Sound Horizon.
YEss first Kaori, then Yuuki and then HARUKA + REMI :hearts: :ohoho:

silverywhite said:
No wonder she looks familiar...she was in the Dream Port video :ayashii:
yess in black and white! =D

Kazado said:
oh WAW :hearts: just wakana's head makes me think she's going to marry someone XD and Hikaru too, she got the same style as wakana!
Keiko in all black °O° and her hair!! :love:
second costume hmmm you mean from what oolong ? °O° the two lives ?

oolong said:
Each member moved around the stage, especially during " Ongaku" , "love come down", and "sprinter", etc. I enjoyed the live visually as well.

In the interlude of lirica, Keiko was singing alone the low melody.

They sang "fairytale" bihind a scrim and it opened in the middle of "oblivious" 's intro.

Disappointedly, I thought the drums and the bass were a little too loud. I don't dislike such powereful sounds, but the attraction of Kalafina is their beautiful harmony.
waaah oolong was there :aww: :aww: so luckyyyyyyyyy :knife: did they dance did they dance ? :stars:

oolong said:
...We can't enter for one hour after the live started!? That's avant-garde!
what what?? °O° the live started but you were waiting outisde ?? :shock: what does avant-garde mean ?? i think it has another meaning from the french one~

Wow.... :dote: so excellent idea in presentation...lol.

what what?? °O° the live started but you were waiting outisde ?? what does avant-garde mean ?? i think it has another meaning from the french one~

Calm down. I was talking about the MISPRINT on the flyer of next year's YK live #5. (Open⇔Start)

I wanted to mean "too fresh" or "too new" as a joke.

;_; i really miss a lot cause college orientation :omgwtf:
october new single :dote: that's Yuki present for my bday :sparkleguy:

Wohoo, a new single!
And here I was thinkihg that PH OST2 would be the last masterpiece from Yuki for the rest of the year...
So we can wait for two brand new songs, one instrumental (unless SME stores a load of bigger capacity CDs :XD:), and the LE will hopefully include a PV. Someone should go brainwash Flying Dog so they DON'T waste another great song :knife: :plot:

Back