Post your desktop picture.

• Thread starter Thread starter Xamdou
  • Start date Start date
And after five months, here comes Ninetales :ohoho:

IMG_2913.png

Sorry for low quality. The pictures always look better on my camera's LCD screen :psst:

^ Strike Gundam, huh? Brings back some memories...I used to be a fan back in the day, though I only saw a few episodes :plot:

^yesh it's the Strike. i'm a big fan of Gundams, esp Gundam Seed not a Kira Fan sure feels nostalgic. you should've finished watching it :knife:

^ Well, I got the basic storyline from the manga, at least before I realized how badly-drawn it was :ohoho:

But I couldn't afford to buy all the DVDs :uh..:

I suppose I'm not a Kira fan myself...I liked Cagalli, Mu, and Nicol, and of course Murrue :plot:

I think we're off-topic :XD:

^ Oooh, looks nice! I'm so glad you're still using it :shy:

If I'd remembered about that bar in Windows 7, I wouldn't have put the kanji over there :XD:

^ Is it just me or does Keiko-さん look a lil'...... horizontally compressed in there? :confu:

A naise pic, nevertheless! :V:

Is it just me or does Keiko-さん look a lil'...... horizontally compressed in there?

Probably! My desktop tends to compress things automatically and I just screencapped it then cropped off the bottom bar, so it's all too likely that the picture was resized awkwardly.

A naise pic, nevertheless! :V:

At the risk of sounding like a creep, I sort of enjoy looking at it. :uh..:

Re:

Pontianak said:
At the risk of sounding like a creep, I sort of enjoy looking at it. :uh..:
That's kinda like saying there're loadsa' creeps in here... :ohoho:

But seriously, I would enjoy too :sparkleguy: (though I'd prefer enjoying such a view of Hikaru-さん :psst:) , if not for my own long-standing habit of maintaining a relatively clean & simple desktop. :XD:

my own long-standing habit of maintaining a relatively clean & simple desktop.

I don't understand people with cluttered desktops. It just looks awkward to have so many icons milling around everywhere, and it covers up the picture you're using. :uh..:

Re:

Pontianak said:

I don't understand people with cluttered desktops. It just looks awkward to have so many icons milling around everywhere, and it covers up the picture you're using. :uh..:
Same :blood: Everything is so messy :blood:

Re:

Pontianak said:

Oh, think me'd neglected to mention, that applies to both me icons + background. :XD:

But regarding "cluttered desktops"... all in 'ze name of convenience, I guess...? Efficiency over aesthetics... :confu:

Oh, think me'd neglected to mention, that applies to both me icons + background.

I agree there, too. If you have too much to look on a picture, it starts to look messy and confusing. It bothers me;;

Back