Poll for YK Birthday Project 2018

Which idea should we materialise this year for YK Birthday Project 2018?

• "Artist book" which introduces to YK some local artists in members' countries

Votes: 9 40.9%
  • Best song of each year chosen by CPM members

Votes: 13 59.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

george1234

Both ideas can also include messages / fanart.

You have a July 1 - July 8 window to vote.

Dont just vote based on what sounds better. The best song will require dozens of polls and it will not take much space in the present too.

Last edited:
Can you elaborate on the song of each year? Do we just pick one that we like, or does it have to be a poll decision? There are so many! Sorry I did not vote... this sounds a lot easier than previous years. heh

Yes it ill be appreciated :) there is a website that Kowz gave https://www.strawpoll.me/ , it be nice if some of us cooperate and make one poll for each year from the discography, (each page is for 2 years) because it ll take days to do it by myself.

Have as poll question "Best composition/music involved of Yuki Kajiura of year [number]"
make sure to only include tracks where YK is involved, because there are some collab releases, and skip all "exit trance" stuff

Last edited:
Okay, I can do some polls today at night. Which years do you want me to do?

i ll do 1992-2000 tomorrow, so you can do 2001-2004 for start :)

remember, 1 poll for each year.

im still not sure if we should include karaokes and instrumentals / off vocals of singles. Some are surely worthy like those for honnoh no tobira.

Ok! I'll start with those years then. Should I send the polls to you once I've finished them??

Back