Please can some one contact her?!?!?!

A

ARoD

It would be kick ass if umm.... well.... YUKI KAJIURA KNEW WE EXISTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I plan on emailing her (well her PR person) after construction on the actual site starts, and we have more members.

If there are any questions you have for her, I will certainly include them in the email, providing they are not stupid XD.

naoise said:
I plan on emailing her (well her PR person) after construction on the actual site starts, and we have more members.

If there are any questions you have for her, I will certainly include them in the email, providing they are not stupid XD.

Why dont we ask her via the email to include an english translations database of her songs (both english and japanese) in her site? Thats because the translations of the songs that you can find in the web (for example animelyrics.com) sometimes are not accurate and they confuse you (for example in the song "tsubasa" - although its in english - Kaori Oda doesnt have the best english pronunciation so there are 2 versions for the lyric 5 you can find by searching the web the first is "destiny never finds the way for me, my love" and the second is "destiny never flies away from me, my love" - as you can see the meaning from the 1st version to the 2nd is exactly the opposide. if you listen to the song you can hear both versions) thats why a database like this is necessary.

Yes, it yould be nice if Yuki-megami would actually give us the lyrics so we'd have the correct ones and not some misheard junk stuff i see frequently on animelyrics.com.

Back