Pics Discussion Topic

Heh, I guess from the fanarts it is possible. I follow both artists so being familiar with both averts that kind of situation I guess :sohappy:.

Then you listen to their music and realise they couldn't be more different xD

Does anyone have the pic that was posed to Twitter not that long ago. It was from the booklet I think and had all three of them in the black dress, not just one of them. I really like that pic since I love the black dresses. I tried to copy it but it wouldn't show afterwards.

@Liana_Ilia: There are a few pictures from the booklet that feature the three of them in the black dresses. Which one are you referring to? Most (if not all) of the ones with the three of them were posted here.

This one wasn't in there. If you count from the very beginning it's on pages 49 and 50 of the booklet. It goes: Keiko, Wakana (sitting in the chair), Hikaru. Keiko is up against a large vase. I would scan mine in but I don't want to ruin the booklet. So I was wondering if it was somewhere other than Facebook because when I saved it, it did not save as a JPEG and I could not select that option to save it. Thanks ahead of time if anyone finds it.

EDIT: Nevermind, I found it through Facebook. Thank you though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for this image @Kirito
Isn't it nice to have this on your background while playing your favorite game? xD
ClPK5j0.png

Kalafina look elegant in their white dresses. Perfume look like they are wearing their pajamas. Really. That's what it looks like to me.

So does anyone have that pic from Kalafina Record that's on page 15 if you count the very beginning? The one where they're on the couch, and it goes Wakana, Keiko and Hikaru. Wakana has that white hat, Keiko a black one and Hikaru a red one. I would appreciate it since I love that photo and I used to have it but I don't know where it went. lol

They look like papercraft to me, presumably from the same guy who made the other chibi papercraft style models of the girls.

Not sure where to put this but since there's new photos, new goods for the 2015 Christmas Premium Live: http://www.spacecraft.co.jp/fjc/cpl2015kws/

5s8LeBd.jpg

I cannot wait for someone to post proper photos of those postcards. They look pretty lovely. Also it looks like Hikaru has even shorter hair here? I'm not sure I like that.

Also kinda annoyed they're doing another postcard file since I just bought two copies of the old one because I needed space :omg:.

Hikaru's hair is absolutely disgusting. Not attractive in the least bit, imo. :blood:
I hate hairstyles like that, especially on a girl. Why, Hikaru..?
Other than that, I love them, especially the dresses. And Hikaru's ornament is awesome.

It really is. The photo of her with short hair in the Calendar was bad enough but this is worse. The more I look at it the more it disgusts me. It really doesn't suit her at all.

Back