Pics Discussion Topic

Haha indeed, with Kaori being taller and the other girl cutely dressed and cuter in general, they look like sister and mother or older and younger sister <3, btw who is she ?

LjkMJ.jpg

:XD::XD: *patt patt Keechan*

I absolutely love those dresses, even more so now their true colours are visible. I had a similar thing with the Consolation dresses, removing the filter actually makes them even more beautiful.

^ Isnt the same girl that got that cute photo with Kaori ?

She's cute but I think her voice is good but not anything outstanding..

I know she can seem like the traditional j-pop kawaii singer (I hate her cutesy songs because of course, she can't be saved from the 'japaneseness') but her voice has something unique to me. It's soothing, relaxing but at the same time it spreads happiness and positivity. Plus, I love her vibrato, her head voice and her voiceprint and texture have something that addicts me.

@george1234 Of course, I respect your opinion^^

tumblr_n0ufxyZ3Vf1ql2j4co2_500.png

SINCE WHEN HAS THE CHAIR BEEN KICKED OUT OF THE BAND?

For those who did not know, I present you the 4th Kalafina member (sorry Maya): Mr Chair!
Sev_Heav_12.jpg

:nophoto:

Being together since their very first album! (ignore the different haircolors and haircuts, deep inside it's still the same soul /wood ) *wacked

Last edited by a moderator:
^ I nearly spat a mouthful of tea at my monitor from laughing thanks to that. Well played. :XD:

I could actually post so many images of Mr Chair together with the girls on official relases and PVs, but I found it better to just list some solo images from Seventh Heaven, Red Moon, After Eden and Consolation albums.
#deeplyconcernedaboutMrChair'sfuture

You really didn't know why Mr. Chair left the band? Well, it was all because of Hikaru. He could not overcome Hikaru's deep love for the bed and got so jealous so he ragequit. He still remembers the good old times with Kalafina, especially tired Hikalu. This is from his tumblr.
tumblr_mxg48wjQ621ql8tnyo1_500.jpg

:XD: By reading only the last post I thought you were talking about the person who was insisting on putting chairs in PVs/photoshoots but ten found out that you meant the thing chair :plot:

Back