Pics Discussion Topic

Keiko with Yuriko after Kalafina LIVE TOUR 2014 in Tokyo Kokusai
:nophoto:

Last edited by a moderator:
The girls with seiyuu Jouji Nakata (from this tweet):

B1W3OARCcAALzsL.jpg

Just took some (pretty crappy) photos of my 2015 calendar and posted them in the related thread, if anyone wants to check them out. Most of them (if not all) are new pics so it'll probably be worth your time :goodjob:.

^ I think if I were to stand beside her the top of my head will probably be slightly below her shoulder level :XD:

That's exactly what I was thinking from that photo. Kaori's always been the tall one of the lot hasn't she?

^ I'm glad to have seen and heard Marina singing at 5pb Live 2013 (and of course Kaori solo and with YK and the other singers and FBM).

Kaori is 172 cm, right ?
So I'm taller than her, even if I'm a lot younger... :...:

^ I read somewhere that she's 171cm, not sure how accurate that is. I think she's within the 171-173cm range.
That's sugoi, Daphne-san! But I don't want to stand next to you since I'm super short (even shorter than the average Asian height) :XD:

I remeber the Japan Expo game, I was standing behind Kala girls at the end of the event, and... they were so short ! It was so cute... :dote:

Same here ! If it weren't for their heels, Keiko and Hikaru would of been my height! Heels and camera shots do make them tall! Maybe I need to start practising on 4 inch heels >_<

Though it was another fantastic year for Kalafina, there are some points I have to critique.
2014 is the year when Hikaru's hairstyle went from this:
N8iAm9W.png

to this:

smQgnZX.png

to this:
ElM9qqD.png

Seriously Hikaru WHYYYY!???

My heart is bleeding! What's next? SeeSaw 80's hairstyle reloaded?

Varete and me had a discussion a few days ago:

Nyan: "I remember the good old times when Hikaru still had hair."
Varete: "You are exaggerating, she is not bold!"
Nyan: "um....."

Well, watching the PV of Heavenly Blue today:

C3QGTG0.png

We are at least not far from it...
Here we go! Hikalu - the last Airbender!

Varete, I won. :ohoho:
k2hECWx.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I honestly think the shorter hair suits her. She looked amazing with long hair, sure, but she still looks wonderful now too :love:.

Back