Our Kalafina Maya Found!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
as "getting revenge" is kind of.... how do you say... tactless :psst:
This whole argument itself is tactless and pointless, both of them are. No one get's anywhere with arguing it's clear here no one shares a similar opinion. We don't get anywhere by arguing. I don't care who started it everyone here (including myself) is a culprit for letting it continue and engaging in this meaningless argument.

The forum isn't for rappers, nor is it for excel spreadsheets, nor to discuss the credibility of anybody musical or not.
It's for discussing Kaijura's music coming together to celebrate one thing we all love and enjoy. People can certainly make topics, signatures and profile pictures about non-Kaijura related things but no one has any right to shame anybody about those things. Everyone's interests are diverse, disagreeing is one thing this entire argument war is another. It's against the guidelines and every time I come back here and read it hoping it's over it get's worse.

Maybe you're right. Really, I shouldn't have delved into this into the first place, it's just feeding lapis' necessity to feel superior. I've made the points I wanted to make, so I apologise for all of you for having to deal with this mess. I don't regret what I said and feel it was necessary to say, however, but I'm stopping as of this post.

I'll be doing what I've thought of doing for months now and outright adding lapis to my ignore list. Every time I see a post by them, it's always little snippets bitching about something arbitrary or passive-aggressive comments about the littlest of things, I don't think she's ever made a single beneficial post on this entire forum, actually, so I know by ignoring I won't be missing anything of value. I just regret even acknowledging such a worthless person even existed in the first place.

The forum isn't for rappers, nor is it for excel spreadsheets, nor to discuss the credibility of anybody musical or not.
It's for discussing Kaijura's music coming together to celebrate one thing we all love and enjoy. People can certainly make topics, signatures and profile pictures about non-Kaijura related things but no one has any right to shame anybody about those things. Everyone's interests are diverse, disagreeing is one thing this entire argument war is another. It's against the guidelines and every time I come back here and read it hoping it's over it get's worse.

Actually in Otakuland people are allowed to post about and discuss non-Yuki Kajiura-related artists too (even though its mainly about japanese or other artists with similar style to YK)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back