Our Kalafina Maya Found!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Smoshes I would guess the "restrictions" would be that WKH aren't able to get married/have babies due to their current role in Kalafina. If one of them were to put romance as a priority, Kalafina would be forced to be put to the side in the process. Maya is able to put that forth due to her not having to put singing as a priority over a love life.

I wish for a healthy pregnancy for Maya, and may her and her child live a long, healthy life together!

It would not be revenge because the girls did no wrong to Maya in any way lol.

Good for her though.

Do you feel the need to display an awful, untalented "musician" in your avatar?
The fact that you actually believe Drake is any less of a musician than Kalafina proves how egotistical you are. And FYI, I didn't even revive the thread. George loves linking people to his posts and I happened to see so I responded to it. You coming to George's rescue shows how much you have in common actually. But nevermind that, lets go back to how untalented Drake is even though I don't give a damn about him and really only like that one song. The difference between him and Kalafina is that he actually writes his own songs! OH BOY. I KNOW. Lets not forget that in a heavily racist music industry he actually had to prove himself as one who can actually rap in order to be successful. Yeah, when you're black you actually have to know how to rap in order to make it. Not like Iggy Azalea and her nonsense. AYYEEEE. But what do you know Seasonreaper? You're out here collecting Kalafina goodies, creating excel spreadsheets to show off your Kalafina merchandise, and attempting to snatch my edges on a forum. I use Jamaican Black Castor Oil. Get you some.

Edit: Oh yeah, and you feel the need to comment how much you hate Believe in every single thread.

Maybe learning to read would be a good step before going on a tirade about how superior you believe yourself to be to someone else, considering Drake isn't even in your avatar, but your signature.

Hm, can you define "musician"? Rather, can you define "music"?

Defining music is not simple to do.

All I know is that Nicki Minaj's voice is utterly intolerable to me, I have heard multiple songs by her out of sheer curiosity as to why she's so popular and I don't see anything interesting there, at all. The actual music is nothing special, the lyrics are nothing special and, as I previously mentioned, her voice is awful. Why is she so popular? I'll never know.

Also as far as Drake goes, I haven't actually listened to any of his music before. I just checked out 'Energy' and 'Headlines' simply because they were the first thing that came up when I searched for music since you happened to mention him out of nowhere, and it is pretty good. I'm not the hugest fan of rap, but there are exceptions that I enjoy and hes' got talent, I can tell that already.

I still have no idea what you even mean by coming to George's rescue. I simply stated that there was no reason to revive an old (and pretty irrelevant) thread for such an inane reason. If you call that 'coming to the rescue' in your own twisted, deluded way then please, carry on. I ain't gonna hate you for it. Considering you started this whole thing, calling me out on trying to antagonise you comes across as far more egotistical than anything I did in this thread.

The fact that you actually believe Drake is any less of a musician than Kalafina proves how egotistical you are. And FYI, I didn't even revive the thread. George loves linking people to his posts and I happened to see so I responded to it. You coming to George's rescue shows how much you have in common actually. But nevermind that, lets go back to how untalented Drake is even though I don't give a damn about him and really only like that one song. The difference between him and Kalafina is that he actually writes his own songs! OH BOY. I KNOW. Lets not forget that in a heavily racist music industry he actually had to prove himself as one who can actually rap in order to be successful. Yeah, when you're black you actually have to know how to rap in order to make it. Not like Iggy Azalea and her nonsense. AYYEEEE. But what do you know Seasonreaper? You're out here collecting Kalafina goodies, creating excel spreadsheets to show off your Kalafina merchandise, and attempting to snatch my edges on a forum. I use Jamaican Black Castor Oil. Get you some.

Edit: Oh yeah, and you feel the need to comment how much you hate Believe in every single thread.

And this children, is how you lose an internet argument.

Maybe learning to read would be a good step before going on a tirade about how superior you believe yourself to be to someone else, considering Drake isn't even in your avatar, but your signature.

I'll admit that I read it incorrectly however it still applies. Racist music industry. Black woman actually has to be talented to make it. Considering the fact that you apparently don't even know how to define music but yet you know what the hell a good musician is proves that you're a hypocritical moron. You're as pathetic as George's belief that a woman living her life is revenge on some damn group. Your excuse for Nicki Minaj not being a "musician"? Her voice annoys you? You ever heard of earplugs or just not listening? Have you heard Hikaru's grating voice or is your hate reserved for a black female rapper? Wakana's whiny voice when she sings roles too big for her? Keiko's screaming? Nah. Your egotistical bullcrap isn't going to work here so try that shit with someone else. Nicki Minaj graduated from Fiorello H. LaGuardia High School which you have to audition for. Is the female artist with the most views on YouTube. Has been featured in numerous songs because she can actually write her own lyrics. And I find it funny that you call me superior but yet you're the one who's degrading about my taste in music. I intentionally have her as my avatar because I know it pisses off morons like you. First female solo artist to have seven singles simultaneously charting on the U.S. Billboard Top 100. Oh, not only that. She actually encourages young women in her music to achieve their dreams and constantly tells her fans to obtain an education. Sorry, your Kalafina can't even hit #1 even when major artists aren't releasing any songs. You're just a weeaboo with a Japanese girl fetish and you think that because their genre isn't "popular" that your intelligence surpasses everyone else's.
Sorry, not sorry. Describing a woman living her damn life as revenge is pathetic. You coming out here to play Captain Save-A-Ho for George is pathetic. :sparkleguy:

And this children, is how you lose an internet argument.
What does "winning" mean on the internet? :tea:

And @Seasonreaper The reason I asked you that question was because you put quotations around "musician" in your description of Nicki Minaj as if it were a mockery of her talent. I understand everybody has their preferences of music; but to deem someone talentless is pretty much violently extreme. And you mention "egotistical" while your signature has a link to an excel spreadsheet -- a colourcoded spreadsheet of all things! - of your collectables?! I understand you're proud of your collection; however, to me, it almost seems as if you're rubbing it in our faces at this point. I'm not "jealous", if that's where you're thinking of bringing the topic of discussion. It's just a little annoying to me personally, to be honest, and I'm only saying this because I like keeping things real.

Also, george had posted a link to this thread from the main site, which was probably where lapis even found herself in Otakuland anyways. So it's not as if she was digging through the forum picking a fight. Honestly, branding Maya's getting married and pregnant as "getting revenge" is kind of.... how do you say... tactless :psst:

It's great to know that she's moved on and found her own path, and that leaving the group when she did hasn't stopped that happening. I wish her and her growing family all the best.

A happy ending at last for the infamous/mysterious Maya story, then! :V:

Agreed. Any artist should be able to withdraw from releasing new works or being a public figure. If Kaori Hikita decided not to continue a public music career I would have respected that, but I'm thankful that in between her new family commitments that she has been able to give public performances and release more material (even if only on Youtube/Soundcloud).

Writer Haruki Murakami had a difficult time with fame:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haruki_Murakami#Wider_recognition
Norwegian Wood propelled the barely known Murakami into the spotlight. He was mobbed at airports and other public places, leading to his departure from Japan in 1986. Murakami traveled throughout Europe and eventually settled in the United States.

"Are you happy to talk about why you left group X / why group Y that you were in split?" might be appropriate to ask once in the right context, but not to pester someone about.

I wasnt serious when I said she was taking revenge, it was joking (seen from the onion that followed). Some people often tell me that i cant tell sarcasm from serious posts but you arent much better either.

There are many singers that are super popular that i consider untalented, and i dont understand why people love them so much, but i have never insulted someone for liking them.

Yes @lapis there are 2 kinds of artists, those that make their own songs and those that only sing them. In that perspective you could say Sayuri is better than Kalafina because she has wrote some of her own songs and plays guitar herself, but thats not so simple. Kalafina girls decided to focus on singing while other artists divide their focus on 3 composing singing and playing. Does it mean that Revo is more talented than Kajiura because he does all 3 while Kajiura only plays piano and composes ? NO.
In that sense your Drake isnt better than Kalafina just because he makes his own songs. Its all matter of taste.

I didnt link to my own posts because I "love it" but because it had the quote of sprinterxkyrie that maya got married and has kid.

Also watch your words. ("Hypocritical Moron") dont forget that personal attacks are banned according to the rules.

Last edited:
The reason I asked you that question was because you put quotations around "musician" in your description of Nicki Minaj as if it were a mockery of her talent. I understand everybody has their preferences of music; but to deem someone talentless is pretty much violently extreme. And you mention "egotistical" while your signature has a link to an excel spreadsheet -- a colourcoded spreadsheet of all things! - of your collectables?! I understand you're proud of your collection; however, to me, it almost seems as if you're rubbing it in our faces at this point. I'm not "jealous", if that's where you're thinking of bringing the topic of discussion. It's just a little annoying to me personally, to be honest, and I'm only saying this because I like keeping things real.

Also, george had posted a link to this thread from the main site, which was probably where lapis even found herself in Otakuland anyways. So it's not as if she was digging through the forum picking a fight. Honestly, branding Maya's getting married and pregnant as "getting revenge" is kind of.... how do you say... tactless :psst:

To be entirely honest, the main reason I used those quotation marks was because I was directly imitating and copying lapis' post, and it seems to have worked exactly as intended. As for the spreadsheet thing, it wasn't even my idea, I got the idea from multiple other members of the forum who'd made theirs before mine, not to mention the fact that up until this exact sentence, I hadn't mentioned it at all. I'm not 'bringing the topic of discussion' when every single time it's been mentioned in this thread (and for that matter, in any other thread, I've never brought anyone's attention to it) has been lapis. I intentionally ignored mentioning it because it's a completely irrelevant part of the conversation, lapis just keeps bringing it up because evidently they have no other means or ways of attempting to insult me.

As for you lapis, wow. Nice way to prove your delusional passive aggressive state on everything. Notice how I didn't just mention the fact that her voice annoys me, but that her music and lyrics bring literally nothing new to the table? Or are you ignoring that just so you can pathetically attempt to make your point more valid? You seem so incredibly frustated that your precious Minaj has been called out and as with your previous post, most of your argument is you just posting random snippets of information. Come back when you actually have some material to argue with rather than just picking part of a sentence out of what I said to focus your defence on and then filling up the rest of the space with mindless insults. But please, do come back. I await your next response on the edge of my seat, this shit is hilarious to watch. May take a few years for your brain to mature to that state, but I'll be waiting with anticipation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back