Do YOU like "I have a dream ~Kalafina"?

• Yes!

Votes: 19 79.2%
  • Nope....

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • No opinion.

Votes: 1 4.2%

• Total voters
Really? I think translating songs need a language skill near-native.
So maybe you show us (or PW) what you've translated already and I'll try to finish this.

Re:

detazu said:
So maybe you show us (or PW) what you've translated already and I'll try to finish this.
I'm dying at this because you start out with "Really?" as if you are shocked that it was hard for Jessica to translate the damn song, and then you transition out of NO WHERE into your theory about how translation requires native-speaking of the language. Come on.

It seems as if all of your posts are geared towards how we all cannot do things right just because we're not native Japanese speakers.

CPMe Drama Episode 8: Detazu

Re:

detazu said:

You don't have to be near-native to understand a language. If you put yourself to mind that you can translate it, then you can. The thing is YOU'RE TRYING. and that's what I said, I said I WILL TRY. I'm not a professional, but what I studied in my four years of high school helps me on what I need to understand. End of story...

Re: Re:

Jessica said:
detazu said:

You don't have to be near-native to understand a language. If you put yourself to mind that you can translate it, then you can. The thing is YOU'RE TRYING. and that's what I said, I said I WILL TRY. I'm not a professional, but what I studied in my four years of high school helps me on what I need to understand. End of story...

She told youuuuuuuuuuu. *snap snap snap*

Re: Re:

Mint Truffles said:
Kizuato said:
CPMe Drama Episode 8: Detazu
Where are episodes 1-7!? I hope I was involved!?
That ZERO drama took up episodes 2 - 4 because his ego was too big to fit into just one episode.

Episode 1 was that bullshit in the Toki no Mukou thread.

Episodes 5, 6, 7 were just random shits we've been doing.

And now Episode 8. Eh. Doesn't seem that interesting.

That ZERO drama took up episodes 2 - 4 because his ego was too big to fit into just one episode.

How huge is your ego to endlessly waste useless words to innocent everyone and annoy them?!
Make sense of it if only you have the organ to do this hard work. It's a farce with you as a main character. It'd be better if you reconsider your attitude to others.
I wish there is a moderator or somebody who may restrain your offtopic-repression to others and demolishing the good image of this forum at the same time. It's nothing else to say anymore.Delete these posts.

Re:

detazu said:

How huge is your ego to endlessly waste useless words to innocent everyone and annoy them?!
Make sense of it if only you have the organ to do this hard work. It's a farce with you as a main character. It'd be better if you reconsider your attitude to others.
I wish there is a moderator or somebody who may restrain your offtopic-repression to others and demolishing the good image of this forum at the same time. It's nothing else to say anymore.Delete these posts.
Look...
Ego had NOTHING to do with annoy people on the internet. Me having a large ego would mean me going around thinking that I am the best. I don't think I'm the best, nigguh. Get your facts straight.
I go after people WORTH going after because their words annoyed me first. Because I mean come on. You're one motherfucking passive-aggressive condescending person. Always "Oh? You can't translate it? Oh I guess it's because you have to be a native" <-- Fuck that shit! Don't even try that "I didn't say that" nonsense, because you well implied that bullshit.
Hardwork my ass. This isn't hardwork, DETAZU. Get real. This is the INTERNET. All it takes is street-smarts, a flexible brain, and BEING A RELAXED SECOND TERM SENIOR ON FUCKING SPRING BREAK to curse you bitches out. I mean come on. GET REAL. This isn't hard-labour. You make it seem like I get stressed from this. THE ONLY THING I"M GETTING OUT OF THIS IS GETTING MY POINT ACROSS ALL OF YOU. NOTHING MORE. NOTHING LESS. Of course there's the occasional large laughter (aka LMAO).

I'm sure everyone can judge for themselves who is right and who is wrong here.

To "victims" of verbal attacks like this, just believe in the judgement of others and don't waste time arguing if it's not worth it :)

I'll just keep doing this!
And this time, I don't even have to write my favourite quote. It's in my sig already :sparkleguy:

I'm sure your signature will generate you plenty of respect from the members, and make your opinions and reasoning more believable.

You already didn't respect anything, so what's the fucking point of me trying anymore?
I'm sure it was really respectful when you talked shit about me with your minions in the damn chat. I was there, honey. I was THERE.
I've had it with your hypocritical ass. You think I'm a troll? I'll SHOW you trolling.

You already didn't respect anything, so what's the fucking point of me trying anymore?
I'm sure it was really respectful when you talked shit about me with your minions in the damn chat. I was there, honey. I was THERE.
I've had it with your hypocritical ass. You think I'm a troll? I'll SHOW you trolling.

Back