Newbie! 新しいね。

Battle Royale is so... :blood: literally. My finals weeks are coming up too, and I have two lab reports, one assignment, and a huge design project interim report due this week :cry: Let's all work hard! Looking forward to your songs!

lol I cried when I watched battle royale because the handsome guys were all dead :knife:

Yes, lets both work real hard, Silver-san! GANBARIMASU~! *FIST PUMP*
I love battle royale!!! But i did cry the first time i saw it. Chigusa was my favorite! And when Shougo died... :aww: :aww: :aww: WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY DID THEY KILL HIM AND HIS PECS!! WHY THE PECNESS!!!!! ...did i mention he had some nice pecs?

ReijiKitozawa said:
Halofarm said:
Seitokai no Ichizon!!! I love that anime... *dies*
ISN'T IT SOME CRACKNESS!!! It kinda is a personification of my Anime Club! :XD: My president is short and cuteness like Aka-chan, my treasurer is a moe gamer, my vice prez looovez women, and i'm tall and love cute things but can bring down the wrath but be totally nice about it like chizuru. I'm not endowed like her tho, seeing as how im a guy. :innocent:

I just WISH I had an anime cub.

*sighs*

Oh dear sweet jesus if i could find an instrumental track for ongaku i'd kdgnvueabhfsbv;hjcba rdsbgfviafjhgkjvbawlSJKFdbnvjk zcx *SPLODE*. I LOVE THAT SONG SO MUCH I WANNA SING IT SO BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD!!!!!!!!!!! I need to talk to my third member to see when we can finish recording Lacrimosa, hopefully it will be done soon!

Halo-san, where do you go to school? Have you ever thought of possibly starting an anime club? It can be difficult at times, especially at college, but its so much fun and really worth it in the end. If you're interested in starting one of your own I can give you some tips a guidelines!

Re:

ReijiKitozawa said:
Halo-san, where do you go to school? Have you ever thought of possibly starting an anime club? It can be difficult at times, especially at college, but its so much fun and really worth it in the end. If you're interested in starting one of your own I can give you some tips a guidelines!

lol, I'm not in school.

Do you guys ever cosplay?

I can't cosplay because I am... the wrong shape, lol.

Re:

hello, Reiji!
welcome to the forums :sohappy:
ReijiKitozawa said:
Right now I'm working on Houseki, Oblivious, Progressive, and I'm starting Mezame.
can't wait to listen to your Mezame :dote:

We do cosplay alot, but we haven't really done any group cosplay yet, except for Katekyou Hitman REBORN! and we are working on Persona 4 and Karneval. I'm only a fledgling cosplayer, but I am studing under my president. Probably the most notable cosplay I've done so far is Tifa from Advent Children. http://photos-g.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-sf2p/v122/91/91/700206047/n700206047_148944_6992.jpg I think that was about a year ago.

Alphard-san: LOL I'm having a little bit of trouble with Mazame at the moment. I fell in love with it when i heard it at Yuki Live 3 and have that version memorized. In the recorded version the intro is very different so I'm having a little trouble with the timing. :XD: I hope to have it posted soon!!!

ReijiKitozawa said:
みんあさん、こんばんは!
My nickname is Reiji. I'm just an average college student. :XD: I am currently majoring in Japanese Language...

LOL XD

That sound like the tipical presentation of the main character in a school-life manga XD

Welcome home Reiji, and enjoy CPM ^^

Back