Newbie! 新しいね。

R

ReijiKitozawa

みんあさん、こんばんは!
Hallo everybody! I saw that we are required under penalty of stalkery that noobs must make an intro post. Well, here you go.

My nickname is Reiji. I'm just an average college student. :XD: I am currently majoring in Japanese Language and hope to go to japan to persue a career in vocal music, voice acting, or teaching. I have loved Kajiura-sempai's music for a long time! My favorite artists currently are Kalafina, Hangry&Angry, and Lady Gaga. Favorite games are currently Persona 4, Killer7, and Wild Arms 5. I don't really have a favorite anime/manga, but i guess now im reading/watching Reborn, Fairy Tail, Kara no Kyoukai, and Seitokai no Ichizon. My dream is to one day be able to work under/for Kajiura-sempai! :sohappy: :shy: :dote:
Anyways i think i've bothered everyone enough for my first introduction.
どうぞ、よろしくお願いしま~す! :V:

Seitokai no Ichizon!!!

I love that anime... *dies*

Welcome to the forums!!!! Rest assured, you will be stalked whether you say hi or not. :ohoho:

I hope you enjoy yourself here. We're a nice bunch of insane people, once you get to know us... until then we probably just seem insane.

Welcome to the club.

Here at CPM your sanity will be put to test :plot:

Your avatar:Kanji Tatsumi,confirmed.

Welcome to the forums, ReijiKitozawa-san!!!
Enjoy your time here :dote:

..By 'Reborn', do you mean 'Kateikyoushi Hitman REBORN!'? :ayashii:

welcome, reiji-kun~ :sparkleguy:

Regards from Indonesia~ *waves like crazy*

Lolz, thanks for the warning all, but i can be preeeeeeeeeety insane myself. Just you wait... :ohoho:
Halofarm said:
Seitokai no Ichizon!!! I love that anime... *dies*
ISN'T IT SOME CRACKNESS!!! It kinda is a personification of my Anime Club! :XD: My president is short and cuteness like Aka-chan, my treasurer is a moe gamer, my vice prez looovez women, and i'm tall and love cute things but can bring down the wrath but be totally nice about it like chizuru. I'm not endowed like her tho, seeing as how im a guy. :innocent:
Yasogami said:
Your avatar:Kanji Tatsumi,confirmed.
Indeed, hes a stud-muffin! :nosebleed: :nosebleed: :nosebleed:
george1234 said:
cool avatar but a bit scary :swt: :plot:
Thats just how Kanji roooooooooooooooooolls man. Don't take crap from NOBODEH!
HIS MASK said:
..By 'Reborn', do you mean 'Kateikyoushi Hitman REBORN!'? :ayashii:
:ayashii: Indeed I do, Mask-san. Perhaps you would like to enlighten me of your thoughts on this matter. I do believe i find reborn quite entertaining, and have much love for the varia, especially squallo and LUSSURIA!
Yuki88 said:
Regards from Indonesia~ *waves like crazy*
*FLAILCRAZEHWAVE* HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!

Hi Reiji, welcome to the forum! :sohappy:

tell me, where are you from ? :stars:

and you're not a noob, you're a YUKI FAN! :sparkleguy: :goodjob:

btw reiji-kun, where do you come from??

I don't think you've mentioned it :ayashii:

I feel so loved that people are actually interested to know more about me! :XD:

Well, I'm 19, a guy, and very blonde, both in hair and kinda personality! I am from the US. I live in Maryland, about 15 miles from Washington D.C. I don't really understand why tourists love D.C. so much but that might be because i live so close by and can go there whenever I want by just hopping on the metro.
Couple more random facts: I am an avid participant in my college's chamber choir, I have a high vocal range for a male(Tenor 1 represent!) and have a fairly developed falsetto that sounds like a full voice (hooray for music theory terminology XD), I'm a cosplayer in training, I LOVE yaoi, and two of my close friends and I practice Kalafina songs in our spare time in hopes to enter a vocal contest at an upcoming convention. As my group's Keiko, I try my best to live up to her fabulous vocalization standards that I have come to admire so! :dote: :dote: :dote:

Reiji-kun, make a duet with Grunty... I want to see you two making a cover of Kalafina or FictionJunction's song :ayashii:

A male Keiko! Awesome :nosebleed:

Anyway welcome to the forum. Have funnnnnnn :XD: :XD: :XD:

Welcome Reiji!!! <3
I hope you succeed in JPOP CAREER :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: like HIMEKA!! you will be yuki's first full-time male singer :sparkleguy:

and DC is awesome cuz its got a million museums

show us your music :plot: :plot: :plot: :plot:

Welcome, Reiji! Please enjoy your stay here :sohappy:

An East Coast person, eh? :ayashii: Lots of snow and ice :love:
I live in California, and it's too hot :blood:

LOL, I think tourists like D.C. because it's the nation's capital, and they hope to see Obama in the White House :XD:

:ghost: :ghost:
Please show us your singing sometime! :dote:

Yuki-san: Maybe I'll have to get in touch with grunty about that. :ayashii: :ayashii: :ayashii: Any song requests?

Silver-san: Sankyuu~! When my friend and i were talking about singing kalafina i was like MUST BE KEIKO RAWRFLERGFADTFVGREDFB!!! I hope you like my voice when I post our first video!

Kerahna-san: You are so sweet! OMG If i get the chance to sing for Kajiura-sempai, i will sjgbwfrbwidhvbzfhdsfbghbhzdfzn :blood: :blood: :blood: I'm working on some songs now and hope to have a video up soon and will post it in the forum!!! DC does have a million museums! :XD: I need to go to the smithsonian and see their new ocean exhibit, I hear its AWESOME!

Winter-san: Lol yeah we get a fair amount of snow in winter, but since Maryland is smack dab in the middle of the east coast, it also gets pretty hot in the summer! :XD: Where abouts in California are you from? The two times I went for choir competitions were right before spring break. It was cold and rainy in San Fran DX, but it was pretty nice in San Diego. OMG DURING OBAMA'S INAUGURATION IT WAS FREAKIN INSANE!!!!! I couldn't go tho, i was sick XD. I can't wait to post my first singing video soon. I hope you like it!!!

Keiko is too awesome :nosebleed: Now I can't wait for your videos!!! What songs are you gonna be singing? :ayashii: Post them sooooooooooooooon :knife:

Right now I'm working on Houseki, Oblivious, Progressive, and I'm starting Mezame. It may be a little while till i get to post one because i'm being overloaded by finals week! :blood: :blood: :blood: I have to finish writing a 5 page paper on Fear and In-group vs. Out-group relations in Battle Royale (taking excerpts from the book, manga, AND movie) for Social Psychology thats due thursday...*flail*
Kei_kaito said:
:ohoho: and Kyoukai is awesome!!
Oh really... I had nooo idea :ayashii: :ayashii: :ayashii: I mean that shiki icon of your doesn't mean anything! :XD: :XD: :XD: My friend and i are thinking of cosplaying as Shiki and Touko when we record Oblivious!

Back