Newbie alert! haha, hello everyone..

Act natural and umm... talk to her, answer her question.. :nosebleed: I must make sure I won't break.. it might ruin the good impression.. :uh..: I can try to entertain her a bit.. and then take a picture and autograph.. :nosebleed: and also her phone number once I gain her trust.. :shy:

Then I'll brag it to you!! :plot: Haha, I'm kidding!! :XD:

hoshikuzu06 said:
Moonlight04 said:
To Hoshikuzu:
Haha wala pa ako boyfriend at walang balak magkaboyfriend.. sayang naman ang freedom.. :uh..: laging may bubuntot sau kung ganun.. nakakainis un eh.. 04, kasi favorite number namin ng sis ko 4.. :sohappy: haha that simple.. lumuwas kami kasi.. umm.. ewan.. siguro sa environment.. or baka dahil sa Cavite pinagawa ung tunay na bahay namin.. (wow, tunay talaga ang term!) :XD:

hey, hua gave me an idea.. hm...

bigay ko sau number ko sa PM.. bahala ka na kung txt ka or not.. haha! xP globe ka ba or smart?? hmm.. buti ka pa.. wala balak mag bf ngaun.. ung mga kaklase ko, meron na.. xD sana nga lang, di ako matuto sa pnag gagagawa nila.. xP btw, dun sa sinabi mo.. depende naman kasi yun kung seloso bf mo e.. xD last, :plot: gnda ng term.. haha! pagpatuloy mo lang yan.. aasenso ka dyn.. xP

--------------------------

@hua xiao min

ateneo ka nalang.. ;)

----------------------------
Alphard Sokaina said:
We also want to know what you are talking about :uh..:
If it's something private, why not use PM? :confu:

aww.. sorry.. uhmm.. sometimes.. i wanna translate my words into english.. but everytime i remember that she is a filipino.. i become too lazy to translate.. but its a little private.. just a little.. super little.. ;)
sorry for that..

@ Hoshikuzu
Wala akong nariciv na PM

@hua

interested with my #?
haha!
ok.. i'll PM also to you..

Re:

il0vesunfl0wers said:
A a little late, but... welcome to the forum!

Thank you very much..! :XD: It has only been around 7 days.. it's not late at all.. :XD: Thanks again! :sohappy:

Re:

Jessica said:
I'm am so late for this, but Hi Moonlight! :XD:

It's not late at all! :omg: thanks for the greetings! Nice to meet you Jessica! :XD:

Hi Moonlight!! Enjoy CPM and...

You are Moonlight Flower or not XD? :XD:

Thank you, Lugh... :XD: What is a Moonlight Flower? :confu: Hehe, sorry I'm not very knowledgeable about plants.. :sohappy:

maybe he mean is it moonlight flower is u username on other website?

Oh... Haha.. I don't really watch that Anime but I've heard of it.. thanks, Alphard.. :sohappy:

And thanks for trying, Panwooikee.. :sohappy:

Back