Newbie alert! haha, hello everyone..

M

Moonlight04

Hi, I'm Moonlight04, Moon for short, My real name is Jeanne and I'm 14 yrs. old.. I've been a fan of Yuki Kajiura-sama's songs since I was in fifth grade and my love for them was intensified to the point of slight obsession not too long ago.. :shy: I'm looking forward to meeting all other Kajiura fans here and I hope we all have a good time together.. Nice to meet you all again.. :sparkleguy:

Hi Jeanne! Welcome to the forums!

nice signature :plot:

Thanks.. I found it.. uhh.. Now where did I found this? haha, I forgot.. Nice to meet you, Alphard.. thank you for the warm welcome.. :XD:

YES! same age as mine! welcome! ;) i hope you enjoy communicating with us! :) :knife:

Re:

Moonlight04 said:
Thanks.. I found it.. uhh.. Now where did I found this? haha, I forgot..
It seems to be drawn by Kiyoko. She's one of the forum members :ayashii:

Hello Jeane welcome to CPM.Don't worry,we don't bite (often).Nice avatar and siggy.

/me focus my eyes on the upper-right corner of the signature

Re: Re:

Nice to meet you Hoshikuzu.. I hope we get along well.. :sohappy:
Nice to meet you Yasogami!.. The "often" word is kinda creepy.. haha.. I'm kidding! :D

Alphard Sokaina said:
Moonlight04 said:

Oh.. really? Wow, she's great I really like this picture.. I just hope she won't get angry seeing me with her work.. :XD:

ohh.. well.. i'm from philippines too! ;) from what part of the philippines are you?

ohh.. what a co-incidence :plot:

Moonlight04 said:
Alphard Sokaina said:
Moonlight04 said:

Oh.. really? Wow, she's great I really like this picture.. I just hope she won't get angry seeing me with her work.. :XD:

Yasogami said:

@ yaso, alphard, and moonlight woot! ;) i just noticed lately.. haha! her name is signed there! xP

Moonlight04 said:
You can PM to her or join the chat and ask if it is okay :sparkleguy:

Welcome Moonlight.

We hope you have fun in the crazy house of CPM!

wellkome hier (yet i'm not here often recently. orz)
und it's okay to use it, im glad you like them~ (it's so weird to see my own drawings here to be other's sig though lol)

i'm just a bit nervous about some nuts/insane kid(s) here... well, some of you (especially xam) know who (s)he/they is/are... ¬_¬

Yasogami said:
Hello Jeane welcome to CPM.Don't worry,we don't bite (often).Nice avatar and siggy.

lol click meh :glasses:

Re:

Hello Moonlight 04 :idol:

Kiyoko said:
wellkome hier (yet i'm not here often recently. orz)
und it's okay to use it, im glad you like them~ (it's so weird to see my own drawings here to be other's sig though lol)

i'm just a bit nervous about some nuts/insane kid(s) here... well, some of you (especially xam) know who (s)he/they is/are... ¬_¬

Yasogami said:

lol click meh :glasses:

For some reason, I like Kiyoko's drawings (even herself) to the highest level
And I am a Filipino.

I certainly do not wanted to be called by that spoiler. :uh..:
but I admit. I am weird and lack social skills but I am trying to adapt.

Forget it.

Think Twice before You post.

Re:

Thank you for welcoming me, everyone.. :sohappy:

@Kiyoko - Thank you for allowing me to use your work... :shy: Oh, and don't worry, I'm not an insane kid.. :XD:

@Hua Xiao Min - I'm a Filipino too.. :XD:

@Hoshikuzu06 - How did you know I was sleeping? :ayashii:

Back