New Single- Shinji Tanimura feat. Kalafina "Alcira no Hoshi" & live April 8-10, 2016

They looked like they had a lot of fun. So was Dream an entirely English song? It seemed that way to me. I hope to view the full concert though.

That Dream cover was beautiful. Perfect harmonies, perfect everything. Storia was as per usual, but it's actually the best unedited version of storia that I've seen so far (Hikaru being noticeably better than before). And Alcira no Hoshi was like the studio version. Love it. <3

Kalafina cover album where Kajiura. Where. I want.

Setlist:
01. storia
02. Dream (cover with Tanimura Shinji)
03. Alcira no Hoshi

Hikaru had mentioned in their blog.

Don't know about you, but getting real sick of storia lives. I know it shows their harmonies really well but still. (they did look very beautiful while singing it tho)

Alcira no Hoshi and Dream were very pretty >w<

Reactions: aki
Don't know about you, but getting real sick of storia lives. I know it shows their harmonies really well but still. (they did look very beautiful while singing it tho)

Alcira no Hoshi and Dream were very pretty >w<

They'll probably keep singing Storia just long enough for them to perform it perfectly, and then they'll stop. We could be here for a while.

Honestly though, it wouldn't hurt to throw in a performance of FotW or Symphonia or YnD sometimes, would it?

^No, but maybe storia stuck with people more? Since it is used for two seasons of the show, correct? Or maybe they like it and want to perfect it like you said.

Does anyone else not get the video? it just appears blank for me.

WOWOW Broadcast
TCkCOzw.jpg

生中継!谷村新司リサイタル2016「THE SINGER」 Setlist

[1] リメンバー
MC
[2] 走っておいで恋人よ
[3] 今はもうだれも
[4] 冬の稲妻
[5] 遠くで汽笛を聞きながら
MC
[6] 五年目の手紙
[7] 終止符
[8] 北陸ロマン
[9] 三都物語
[10] いい日旅立ち
MC
[11] サライ

- Backstage Clip -

[12] 棘 —とげ—          
[13] 愚かしく美しく     
[14] レストランの片隅で   
[15] 秋のホテル       
[16] 忘れていいの      
[17] Far away
[18] DECEMBER SONG  
[19] サテンの薔薇

- Short intro of Kalafina and 「アルシラの星」Alcira no Hoshi by Tanimura Shinji -

[20] storia

- Self introduction by Kalafina -

[21] Dream  
[22] アルシラの星

- Kalafina left the stage -

[23] Apollo
[24] 流星
[25] チャンピオン

- Encore -

[26] サクラサク

Both Dream and Alcira no Hoshi are up on VK. They sound lovely. Dream was amazing. Storia though... definitely on par with more recent lives.

Back