New Single- Shinji Tanimura feat. Kalafina "Alcira no Hoshi" & live April 8-10, 2016

Sounds awesome. Maybe Kajiura'll listen to this and give Keiko more parts after all this time. And maybe get more songwriting ideas to use their voices differently.

I wonder how they'll be singing it live. They can't be singing it with Tanimura-san during their one-man lives, unless his parts will be playback.

I wasn't sure what to expect, but this is pretty good. Hikaru and Keiko sound lovely.

I wonder how they'll be singing it live. They can't be singing it with Tanimura-san during their one-man lives, unless his parts will be playback.

This is a Tanimura song featuring Kalafina, isn't? They'll probably only sing it at his concerts.

So happy!! Can't wait to listen to the preview once I get back hone!!

And so far Baidu rumors are accurate. I love-hate it @_@

^Yup. Kalafina are the guests here. Not the other way round. So the chances of seeing it at Kalafina's live is very low.

http://www.universal-music.co.jp/dream-songs/news/2016/01/20_release
Comments from all 4 of them. And according to this, we're getting the music video in early Feb.
A MUSIC VIDEO WHAAAAAAAAAAAAATT????????
Also it all sounds wonderful :dote: Keiko sounds a little robot-like but I'm sure that's just me being harsh, Wakana pretty as always And Hikaru sounds like old sweet sounding Hikaru without sounding strained or like she's singing at the back of her throat:goodjob:
It's sad they won't play this song at a Kalafina live :touched: It'd sound so beautiful. I hope we get a live of this song either way, I'm praying.
Hooo a video? I hope they'll do more than just stand around singing.
That's literally all they need to do. They need to sit in a flower field and sing that's it. Nothing overdone or glamorous. It'll be perfect

I can't stop listening to Hikaru's solo, it's so cute!!
Same. Also did you know she wrote more English in her blog post? because she did and I'm on full freakout mode, it's caught me of guard and SO MANY GOOD HIKARU THINGS THIS MONTH. My retrospective prediction was right! The only place from last year is up!:goodjob:

I love it so far! His voice fits in nicely with Kala's, especially the part at the beginning with Wakana singing with him. All of their solos sound really good, though Keiko's is too high/cutesy for what I like hearing from her. And is Wakana harmonizing with herself at the end of her solo?

Can't wait for its release!! :dote:

HMV listing for LE comes with a DVD.

【初回限定盤】
■ CD+DVD(Kalafina出演のMusic Videoを収録予定)

Contains the MV which features Kalafina. Weird that they only mention Kalafina. Perhaps it's a story based MV featuring the girls?

Also, part of the sales from the CD will go to a children's charity.

HMV listing for LE comes with a DVD.

【初回限定盤】
■ CD+DVD(Kalafina出演のMusic Videoを収録予定)

Contains the MV which features Kalafina. Weird that they only mention Kalafina. Perhaps it's a story based MV featuring the girls?

Also, part of the sales from the CD will go to a children's charity.

Shinji Tanimura brings a collaboration CD with Kalafina. The title song is the main theme song of TV series "Chikyu Gekijo." Also includes karaoke track(s). Comes with a bonus DVD featuring a music video featuring Kalafina. A part of its sales will be donated to the foundation "Kodomo no Mirai Oen Kikin." *The DVD disc is encoded for region 2 (Japan, Europe, and Middle East), and no subtitles are included
^^ from CDJ http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/product/UICZ-9058
No tracklist or album art yet but it's set to release mid march

Some information on Chikyu Gekijo:
He established general incorporated association “Chikyu Gekijo”. His wife Takako Tanimura is a president of general incorporated association “Chikyu Gekijo”. Mr.Tanimura is also a member of this general incorporated association. They aim to make a continuous social action work. A main part of their project are cultural and education activity through music. They structured a culture program for a project that creates spiritually affluent lifestyles and cultivation of humanity.
They are trying to save a wonderful Japanese culture art and tell young generations by use of this culture program. As a part of their project, they worked with The Japanese Foundation Asia Center and Nippon Television Network Corporation to give some songs that they used in TV program “Chikyu gekijou” for students who study Japanese in ASEAN countries. He and his wife attended 6th general meeting of Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Japan International exchange working group as a guest speaker.
Wow I never knew he did so much for charity. It's really touching

I thought this part of the description in the youtube video was the tracklist:

【収録曲】
1.アルシラの星
2.アルシラの星(カラオケwith Kalafina)
3.アルシラの星(カラオケwith 谷村新司)
4.アルシラの星(カラオケ)

I thought this part of the description in the youtube video was the tracklist:
Interesting it's not on CDJ the tracklist looks like the regular song, karaoke with the Kalafina vocals, karaoke with his vocals and then just straight instrumental

They might just waiting for it to appear on an official site, since they probably don't check YouTube descriptions.CDJ is a little bit slow in updating to the latest news anyway, like when they took a week or two to note that a postcard came with first press orders of the latest Kalafina live album.

There is a website for the single http://www.bs4.jp/alshira/

song sounds quite good, but contary to most people said i remember Keiko singing in similar cute way in other songs too, mostly the ones they cover on Kalafina Club, so im not surprised wiith her voice here.

^Yup. Kalafina are the guests here. Not the other way round. So the chances of seeing it at Kalafina's live is very low.

http://www.universal-music.co.jp/dream-songs/news/2016/01/20_release
Comments from all 4 of them. And according to this, we're getting the music video in early Feb.

can someone translate the comments ? :)

Do we know if Kajiura has any sort of involvement ?

Last edited:
Back