[New] Kalafina Piano Sheet

Ooh i didn't know they were on CDjapan XD thanks guys! I'll buy it when they (hopefully) start their christmas promotion :XD:

Re: Re:

HIS MASK said:
pikachuwei said:
is Grade 8 distinction enough to play medium/hard? i dont know the difficulty of the official songs, all i can say is when i try the fan sheets on Maou and stuff it takes me a while to get the pieces down.. :uh..:
Hmm..IMO, Maou-san's sheets are so-so, though some are harder than the other sheets of Maou-san.
Try his/her 'Lacrimosa' sheet, I find that one just appropriate-not too easy, and definately not difficult. Its quality is also quite good :D

Oh, and to the people who have bought the official piano sheet book: are the pieces harder, much harder, easier, or much easier than Maou-san's 'Lacrimosa' sheet?

Maou's lacrimosa and oblivious i am capable in as they were the two i have practiced the most (hardest part of oblivious is that part on the 2nd/3rd page where the left hand has to fly around.) I just have accuracy problems getting all the chords right in one playthrough of lacrimosa

currently dying on Natsu no ringo, serenato and storia :omg:

i just got the books (finally) and would like to say the arrangements are different from the ones in the yuki kajiura sheet books! I only tried the easy version ARIA so far and it was much better than the easy version ARIA from the kajiura books! Also lyrics are placed right below each line so its easier to sing along XD

Back