[New] Kalafina Piano Sheet

Are there any places that are quicker to deliver than Amazon JP to order this gorgeous item?

Have you tried CD Japan? Usually when I order stuff from there, it arrives really quick. That or YesAsia.

Re:

Jessica said:
Have you tried CD Japan? Usually when I order stuff from there, it arrives really quick. That or YesAsia.

I was going to recommend CDJapan, too, but it hasn't had the preorder link for this sheet. :desksweat:

Re: Re:

Yuki88 said:
Jessica said:

I was going to recommend CDJapan, too, but it hasn't had the preorder link for this sheet. :desksweat:

:uh..: I should've checked before I said anything. Turns out that YesAsia doesn't have it as well. :cry:

The only option is either Amazon.Jp or HMV (which I'm not ordering from there EVER)

Re: Re:

Jessica said:
Yuki88 said:
Jessica said:

:uh..: I should've checked before I said anything. Turns out that YesAsia doesn't have it as well. :cry:

The only option is either Amazon.Jp or HMV (which I'm not ordering from there EVER)

why? and where did you get that beautiful picture of Wakana?

Play asia.
i don't think this quicker. but the price is cheaper than yesasia.

I've got an Alert from my bank saying that CD Japan has taken 26 dollars when I haven't purchased anything? I sent them an e-mail on why they're doing that. Hopefully they respond or else, I'll delete the account.

Nick Hunter said:
If my piano skills weren't so-ridiculously-basic-they-might-as-well-be-non-existent, then I'd buy it.

me too :uh..:
I still can't play some of the songs in Easy piano solo..and if i'm going to order this one...

I will curl my fingers around. :uh..: :spotlight:

CD Japan! I forgave you because it was a mistake xD ... I'll order it SOON

is Grade 8 distinction enough to play medium/hard? i dont know the difficulty of the official songs, all i can say is when i try the fan sheets on Maou and stuff it takes me a while to get the pieces down.. :uh..:

Re:

pikachuwei said:
is Grade 8 distinction enough to play medium/hard? i dont know the difficulty of the official songs, all i can say is when i try the fan sheets on Maou and stuff it takes me a while to get the pieces down.. :uh..:
Hmm..IMO, Maou-san's sheets are so-so, though some are harder than the other sheets of Maou-san.
Try his/her 'Lacrimosa' sheet, I find that one just appropriate-not too easy, and definately not difficult. Its quality is also quite good :D

Oh, and to the people who have bought the official piano sheet book: are the pieces harder, much harder, easier, or much easier than Maou-san's 'Lacrimosa' sheet?

Back