New FictionJunction Album "Parade" (Release April 19, 2023) [MV out on YT!]

No but the IPs of the anime are with Sacra so even if she was going to use some anime songs from these to draw sales for the album there was only one way. Writting new stuff until then for victor would be less easy comparatively.
?!?!??!?!?!?!??!

Give me an example because I have no clue what you mean and I really don't want to be confused.

She still needs to write some 10 songs for this album. She only has 2 FictionJunction songs on Sony. (Well, plus the 2 new ones from the live I guess.)

Well 3 songs were confirmed but she could also do cover too of some of these anime songs or bgm and to do this with other label than the one she wrote it as first for it wouldnt as be easy legally.

I don’t know why, rare but it could. You mean, Houseki was Sony but covered in Everlasting Songs by Victor.

We won't get any of the songs from LiSA/ASCA/Aimer, as those are not FJ song, but songs composed by YK for them. I do think we will have a new song by FJ feat. Aimer this time, I doubt SACRA will miss this opportunity.
Maybe we have a Kala-song self cover by FictionJunction, who knows

Love the cover art, I think it’s my favorite FJ cover album yet. Hopefully the songs are at least as interesting.

Release date is pretty sad. Don’t know why you’d name your tour after an album that won’t come out for another 8 months

Btw is there any difference that i cant see between the 2 edition covers ? All i can see is that one is a little bit wider.

I hate those delays. Especially that she announced it for 2022, named the tour after it and barely released anything this year. Better have a solid reason for this, like song placements for highly anticipated shows or music composition for shows airing by the end of this year. Still waiting for the many recording sessions to materialize…

Feeling depressed by this announcement. April is most likely too far for me.
Maybe she was busy transfering FJ from Victor to Sacra, or training the 2 new girls, or maybe she wanted at first to release with Victor but something changed and she had to go to Sacra. And maybe this time gap until the release is related to manufacturing / distribution issues of the CDs or even legal ones similar to how the Kalafina girls waited 1 year from disbanding, until they make their solo career. Or she just doesnt have the songs ready yet.

Last edited:
She released FictionJunction feat. LiSA on Sony 3 years ago, so I feel whatever issues there may have been should've been resolved by then.

Then again, I clearly don't know what this FictionJunction business means legally with how Kajiura is using it.

But maybe it was different to work with someone new than transfer the 4 that were still in Victor to Sacra. Just saying :)

Yea and if it was Victor we'd never get the bonus BD. More frequent releases are possible too but lets hope it wont turn into money cow like Kalafina with 4 singles and 100 lives per year
You're saying it like we never got a live release on Victor, lol.
Granted, no, we would probably not have gotten this particular one on Victor since it features Aimer.

Does it really matter if it's separate or not?

Arguably, a standalone could perhaps be available longer whereas this Limited Edition enclosure is forcing you to buy as soon as possible... ;P

Back