New FictionJunction Album "Parade" (Release April 19, 2023) [MV out on YT!]

Does it really matter if it's separate or not?

Arguably, a standalone could perhaps be available longer whereas this Limited Edition enclosure is forcing you to buy as soon as possible... ;P
Plus fewer copies available as its just only for the First Press.

And since live and album dont split more people are going to buy the FP LE instead of just one of them.

Last edited:
Up on CDJ.
I'm going to wait til it's closer to release. 8 month preorder is ridiculous and it's not like I'd be buying this particular live had it been a standalone. I'll risk waiting.

do yall know what is included in the LE version? im thinking of pre-ordering it but want to make sure it's worth the (fairly) hefty ¥6000 price tag :desksweat:

do yall know what is included in the LE version? im thinking of pre-ordering it but want to make sure it's worth the (fairly) hefty ¥6000 price tag :desksweat:
They announced that it comes with a bluray of vol#16 Sing a Song live. (Should be the one with Aimer that was streamed last year. Provided they don't cut her out from this bluray version or decide to only include a selection of tracks, lol.)

初回生産限定盤(CD+BD)
価格 ¥6,600(税込)
品番 VVCL-2147~2148

通常盤(CD)
価格 ¥3,300(税込)
品番 VVCL-2149

[CD収録内容] 
FictionJunction feat. LiSA「from the edge」
FicitionJunction feat.藍井エイル & ASCA & ReoNa「蒼穹のファンファーレ」 他

[BD収録内容(初回限定盤のみ)] 
2021年に行われた「Yuki Kajiura LIVE vol.#16~Sing a Song Tour~」のライブ映像を収録予定

Edit:
I'm not 100% sure it's the complete and same exact video as last year's stream so before someone comes for me, I edited the post.

Last edited:
Damn, not even the vol. 17 Live with Hikaru? That setlist was so good since 90% of it were songs that didn't have a BD release.

Instant skip. The cover art isn't even good.

Who knows, they might do a standalone vol#17 release sometime after the stream in November to double dip, lol.

Meanwhile, I'll keep praying for that vol#1 reprise bluray ?on Victor.

Sure - particularly if they manage to score LiSA as a guest on #18, lol.
At the same time, #17's already filmed - if SACRA feels they can milk it, I feel they will.

TBH at this point I'm having trouble imagining what PARADE is going to be. Will it be full of SACRA features (and 1song per singer? sounds like a nightmare for lives) or still mostly our live squad?

Sure - particularly if they manage to score LiSA as a guest on #18, lol.
At the same time, #17's already filmed - if SACRA feels they can milk it, I feel they will.

TBH at this point I'm having trouble imagining what PARADE is going to be. Will it be full of SACRA features (and 1song per singer? sounds like a nightmare for lives) or still mostly our live squad?
I know they will.. Might expect some anime OP/ED feature under FJ SACRA hahaha

Mrs Kajiura promoting songs through this PARADE tour:

1660821264577.png

anyone knows the initial impression already from the 2 new songs?
according to some birdies:
もう君を見たくない sounds like from gundam seed -> seijaku wa headphone but kinda brighter d/t rito's vocals
8月のオルガン kalafinaish :waa: ala heavenly blue lmao (I also heard it's quite fast) see also shuri's opinion https://twitter.com/shuri_H_S/status/1558086924954632192

Again, these are only first IMPRESSIONS and opinion so it might not be true lol

It's not released outside of the movie it's an insert in. Fingers crossed for an OST or single with it soon. TBH a single with instrumental would be quite nice. Maybe there's more shuri to come in PriPri movies?

tldr: if you want a shitty audio extraction, you can find it here on mega.nz (file 21 in the 2nd movie rip)
forum.canta-per-me.net/threads/yuki-kajiura-to-compose-for-princess-principal-6-part-movies-part-2-on-autumn.8328/post-322856

ngl hearing this song again after re-listening to "from the edge" the other day makes me disappointed with PARADE being on Sony again, lol.

Also friendly reminder of Crown Handler's shadow and fog version also being available,
forum.canta-per-me.net/threads/yuki-kajiura-to-compose-for-princess-principal-6-part-movies-part-2-on-autumn.8328/post-325253

Last edited:
necrobump. just because I am pressed about not having any updates or promotion for PARADE since the announcement, lol. (Kay, fine, there was Sokyuu no FANFARE...)

If Kimetsu ED isn't by FictionJunction... They might as well delay the album another year...

I doubt they postpone the release, but yes, its quite weird we didn't get any song list for the album

Release date is almost a month away and no tracklist, no interviews, no previews, no CMs. I thought it would be different now that they're with SACRA... inb4 an explosion of promotional material starting next week.

Back