Musicians blogs (Korenaga, "Jr", Akagi etc) [all posts go here]

• Thread starter Thread starter ninetales
  • Start date Start date
A Google translated section from the blog post:

"It's just started so I can't give away any spoilers, but the costumes of the women are wonderful this time as well. They are people who were originally blessed with music and good looks, but when they change into their costumes, they are so beautiful that it's hard to look directly at them (although I do stare at them, but it's just a treat for the eyes). I hope everyone who will be attending the live shows from now on will look forward to seeing that."

Awww, that's cute. The clothes do look good from a distance, and a welcome change/addition to replace the white-and-black since Vol. 17.

Google Translate translation (as imperfect as it may be):

Random diary "Shosho season 2024"​

We are now in the "shosho" period, a period of the twenty-four solar terms in which the heat will intensify after Tanabata, but the heat has suddenly gotten serious and we are experiencing continuous hot days. After the twenty-four solar terms comes the "taisho" period, which is said to be the hottest period of the year... but what will happen next? Well, there is no way to control nature, so please make sure to drink plenty of water, get enough sleep and nutrition, and prioritize your health to get through this summer.

As some of you may already know on social media, it has been announced that KAORI (Oda Kaori), one of the divas of the Kajiura family, is pregnant.

The entire team at Yuki Kajiura LIVE vol.#20 ~Japanese Language Sealed 20th Special~ has come this far while taking the utmost consideration for KAORI's own body and another precious life, but KAORI's participation ended with the recent Nagoya performance.

It's a shame that KAORI won't be at the final show in Omiya, but to be honest, I'd like to thank her for making it all the way to Nagoya. It's really a happy occasion! I'm very happy.

After the show in Nagoya, I jokingly asked her, "Can I be present at the birth?" to which she replied, "That's during our Asia tour right now, so it's not possible," and it was very KAORI-like to handle the man by not completely refusing.

Not only is she a great singer, but she is also an indispensable member of this team as a drinking companion for the older guys. I hope she gives birth to a healthy baby and comes back here again. I'll be waiting for her.

Back