modifying/deleting of perverted posts/dl links

george1234

In vision of the future after-the-receiving-of-the-birthday-present-visit-of-Yuki and in fear of her seeing all the perverted posts we have posted as well as the download links located here and there in the forum which will probably make her angry, me and Ayashii suggest, each of the members to modify his/her own posts in order to decrease the perv posts and links rate.

download links have to be deleted.

We may have finished before her birthday comes and we sent the present
deadline for the modifying: 5/8/2008

This thread will also be deleted that day

And now sth that will probably make you understand:
Dont you clean your appartment from the dust and the rubbish when a special guest is is going to visit? Well... we have to do the same with the forum. :D

Hope you wil support me :)

george.... we talked about it ~50 times (i mean "perverted" posts)
and for links: i think yuki could be happy about them (people listen to her music, that is what she want) and we have "who will get his CD first" threads too

you two, even if we talked 50 times about it, it stills bothers me because I have no guarantee that she will just ignore the perv posts or she will have fun reading them so I am thinking the worst case scenario. About the link I dont know but i guess that since a good persent of the members has so many CDs of her and keeps buying I guess that she will not have problem.
its probably my guilty conscience that makes me be afraid of the links :XD: because I have no creadit card to buy my own original copy of the Cds :aww:

besides there are users like Chibi-Chibi who seem to be bothered by the perv posts < this made my make this thread (again).

i'm bothered.. says who.... its just you haven't seen my most perverted part of personality yet XD

george i think you're exaggerating if we still get new members and they all accept it why should you bother. I never really saw any OMG perverted post (accept if lying in bed with 4 Kalafinas is considered as one - but who wouldn't want that XD). Zaki said he was confused at first too but found his way soon after.
AND beside if we delete all the perverted posts CPM forum will NOT be the same again - i might as well as just leave if that is the case *fails*

as for the links... we have the topic where we listed our CD collection right, even if she gets angry over the link (i highly doubt it) she'll be happy to see that topic.
Either way don't you think that since CPM is one of the biggest fan sites/forum in English environment wouldn't it be strange not to find any links? "They are fans but it seems like they do not listen to the music?" Oh and hten we have "what you listen right now" daaah lots of Kajiura music - but comparing to our collection its obvious that some of us could not listen certain music since there is no links and we should not have the mp3 because of ... right?

To make a conclusion (and i'll say this as one of those people who's work gets distributed through internet as well - though a very small bits XD) I think that as long as she gets feedback she'll be more than happy to see us listening her music in whatever form we have it. And OMG what a feedback she'll get - the last time i remember Kerahna said that over 100 people already sign the card right?

Give it up... i think you're the only one that seriously wants this XD

Chibi

Ok I give up ^^;

I was mostly worried about you but since you fine with it there is no point for this thread :XD:
I will not make a thread like that anymore
I promise :bow:

:sohappy:

Chibi-Chibi said:
accept if lying in bed with 4 Kalafinas is considered as one - but who wouldn't want that XD
that's not perv :XD:

Chibi-Chibi said:
Give it up... i think you're the only one that seriously wants this XD
you're right xD

and it was salved super fast :bwahaha:

@Zuiyon: ..... ewwww thats not perv ... ... than i suppose this forum is not perverted at all XD

Chibi

Lol Chibi. :XD: Well if you think of it like: "being in bed with the 4 of them for a cup of tea and a teaspoon of gossip", no, it's not. :dote:

rooohh noo it's different, being in a bed with 5kalafina singers, it means nothing, just sit next to them and look at the sky x)

Zuiyon said:
rooohh noo it's different, being in a bed with 5kalafina singers, it means nothing, just sit next to them and look at the sky x)

if you meant that, do you want to be the 6th Kalafina Zuiyon? :ayashii:

lol... here we go again XD
its surprising though that we're adding 7th Kalafina now XD

Chibi

Back