Mizuki Nana

L

Lavender Tea

So I decided to open up this topic to share one of my personal favorites from 2002: "Birdie, Birdie" bye Mizuki Nana as the ending theme for the anime, "Shichinin no Nana".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5SZMubxIc0

I kind of think it's similar to Yuki's work, no? :XD:

Hope you like it!

Ah! Mizuki Nana, another one of my favourite singers!! A lot of her songs do have nice classical-sounding instrumentals. :D

I don't know where to start with her honestly. I heard a few songs like Astrogation and I thought hmmm...nice...pleasant but not worth my time.

IMHO Maaya Sakamoto > Nana Mizuki. :sohappy: I just got her Everywhere album and Kazeyomi and they are both great. Especially kazeyomi...its fantastic. I think her and Yuki should work together! But I think she's claimed by Voldemort :ohoho:

Re:

salvanos said:
IMHO Maaya Sakamoto > Nana Mizuki. :sohappy: I just got her Everywhere album and Kazeyomi and they are both great. Especially kazeyomi...its fantastic. I think her and Yuki should work together! But I think she's claimed by Voldemort :ohoho:
Well this thread is for Misuki Nana, so perhaps you should start your own Maaya Sakamoto thread? :XD:

Chiisai said:
A lot of her songs do have nice classical-sounding instrumentals. :D
They do! :shy: I could not stop listening to the Birdie, Birdie instrumental.... it's so relaxing! :sohappy:

to be honest i didn't take a liking to her songs :uh..:

any recommendations ?

IMHO Maaya Sakamoto > Nana Mizuki. I just got her Everywhere album and Kazeyomi and they are both great. Especially kazeyomi...its fantastic. I think her and Yuki should work together! But I think she's claimed by Voldemort

I, too, like Maaya more. But nowadays she mostly works independently from Yoko Kanno, so anything is possible. :ayashii: :plot: And AFAIR she was VERY impressed by Yuki's "Oblivious".
As to Nana, I don't listen to her much, but I keep all Nanoha OPs in my playlist. :shy: :XD:

is the fourth season exist??!!!

IT OUGHT TO! :anger:
I really wish Seven Arcs did another season or at least OVA instead of converting the first season into a movie just to get extra cash. :glower:
And while I don't have anything against the series' composer, Yuki's involvement would launch me straight to heaven. :nosebleed:

I really wish Seven Arcs did another season or at least OVA instead of converting the first season into a movie just to get extra cash. :glower:

I'm not bother by the movie, what bothers me are the mangas. I don't like reading mangas on my PC :uh..:

And while I don't have anything against the series' composer, Yuki's involvement would launch me straight to heaven. :nosebleed:

I don't think Yuki's style would fit the series.

Yuki's style can fit everything. A couple of years ago, had someone told me that she would compose for Hokuto no Ken installments, I'd have found it impossible to believe. :sparkleguy:
And IMHO Yuki's trademark techno/operatic battle themes are something the series has always asked for. :plot:
I don't have a problem reading manga on PC, but I was not too content with StrikerS manga - despite some interesting info, it is way too fragmentary and confusing. :uh..: If Vivid and Force are like that... :omg:
something tells me we need a Nanoha topic in General board, before this one is offtopped to the state of ultimate offtopness :ohoho:

Back