Manten

Re:

Cerise said:
^ NOO jasminn you're AWESOME :goodjob: Thanks for all your hard work! :chuu: :sohappy:

Just a question, doesn't Wakana sing something else (like, two words) after 'manten no chorus'? I can hear her holding a really long note there... :confu: or is it kajiurago? :confu:

thank you! you should thank ninetales and yuki.n too since they are uber amazing :shy:

i think it may be just kajiurago?? :ayashii:
HimeWakana said:
Just a question, doesn't Wakana sing something else (like, two words) after 'manten no chorus'?
I think she says "nanteeeeeeeeenai"!

nante nai wouldn't really make sense with the line :XD:

Re:

Cerise said:
Just a question, doesn't Wakana sing something else (like, two words) after 'manten no chorus'? I can hear her holding a really long note there... :confu: or is it kajiurago? :confu:

I keep hearing "manten no chorus all day" :XD:

^ :XD:

I hear 'manten no chorus of light' or 'of life', but I'm not sure...hope we can see this live soon so it'll be easier to tell what they sing :touched:

Re: Re:

ninetales said:
Cerise said:

I keep hearing "manten no chorus all day" :XD:

I wouldn't be surprised...they do have some weird English sometimes :ayashii:

*coughcough*mune no yukue*coughcough*

I wouldn't be surprised...they do have some weird English sometimes
*coughcough*mune no yukue*coughcough*
ahahahha exaclty!!
Anyway Cerise could be right with "manten no chorus of life" ^^

I hear chorus of light, because there's some "T" at the end of the word Wakana sang...

Re: Re:

Wolfychi said:
Anyway Cerise could be right with "manten no chorus of life" ^^

isn't that part in the booklet?
I hate it when they sing stuff that can't be found in the official lyrics. :desksweat:

:confu: It isn't in the booklet?! But...she definitely sings something there, doesn't she? You guys hear it too, right? :confu:

I keep hearing "light" instead of "life". But this is Kajiura's english lyrics we're talking about. Go the sun round in the river of life, Sky is high in the river of life is not logically acceptable either. The whole sky chorus of life is somewhat acceptable for me, if that's what Wakana sang.

Ooh, glad you guys are discussing the mysterious two words that Wakana sings after 'manten no chorus'. I'm really curious as to what they are too. Why is it not in the booklet??? :stupidbox:

Anyway, from what I can make of it, it definitely sounds like she's saying 'manten no chorus of (something)'. It's the 'something' that really escapes me because it seems to start with a D sound but ends with a distinct '-ight' like sound. Even if it's not an -ight sound, it's definitely a T sound, so I'm with ritardando. Can't see it being "life" unless that's Wakana's English pronunciation of life.

I still think it's light. There's a "l" that "sounded like r" on the beginning and there's "t" at the end for me...

Maybe she was just improvising during recording and randomly added two words in that weren't in the lyrics Yuki wrote? :confu: :XD:

Maybe she was just improvising during recording and randomly added two words in that weren't in the lyrics Yuki wrote?
ahahah when we have the live version, you'll understand ^ ^ :XD:

Back