Manten LIVE?

• Thread starter Loving.Keiko.Kubota
  • Start date
oh, did Kalafina wear their moonfesta dresses during a concert at AnimagiC? or just ttb ones :confu: that would be cool if one day was moonfesta and the other was ttb :dote:
Fist day they wore moonfesta dresses and the ttb ones in second day, right? :confu:

All two lives at AnimagiC, were EPIC!!! And I was very happy to see that Wacchan has returned to her top form!! Her "basho ee" in Ongaku, was PERFECT!!! :shy: :shy: :dote: :dote: :dote:

^
No offense, but no matter how bad could Wakana sound, you'll still say that she's perfect.

Finally found time to check out this thread. Thanks for the vids Kizu. Keiko's shouting at the Manten overture remids me of "No man's land" from Madlax :XD: Kagayaku is perfect, as for to the beginning, I think the clapping help them keep the rhythm, and sing faster than the studio recording, also loved Wakana's soprano finishing :dote: :XD: I wonder what grunty has to say about these since they are against his "earcancer" theory :ayashii:

Re:

HimeWakana said:
It's okei... ^^ Anyway I found her really good in high notes, like in Red Moon live!

Oh, I see. Sorry if I'm offending you.. ^^

Re:

ritardando said:
^
No offense, but no matter how bad could Wakana sound, you'll still say that she's perfect.

What if a second opinion backed up what she said?
tumblr_lw9rkknkMc1qbjq43.jpg

Attachments

• tumblr_lw9rkknkMc1qbjq43.jpg
    3.9 KB · Views: 173
    3.9 KB · Views: 168
Hehe.
I think Wakana did decently in this concert - at least better than AFA Malaysia imo. She might not be at the SH level but hopefully she's holding her own.

Re:

ZoaKaizer said:
^ btw, r u new here ? :XD:

In a sense, I suppose.
tumblr_lw9ruzgVsA1qbjq43.jpg

ninetales said:

Hello, Ninetales!
I'm quite impossible, aren't I?

ninetales said:
I think Wakana did decently in this concert - at least better than AFA Malaysia imo. She might not be at the SH level but hopefully she's holding her own.

She wasn't as bad as I expected her to be going in! I had all kinds of horror stories lurking in the back of my mind about what they'd sound like live, especially considering all of the controversy about how inconsistent they are, but they actually did pretty well.

Then again, I'm not sure whether that was me being soaked in a euphoric delusion or not.
tumblr_lw9rtj0fYJ1qbjq43.gif
They might have all sounded like braying hounds and my mind would still find a way to twist that into something like a divine chorus.

Attachments

• tumblr_lw9rtj0fYJ1qbjq43.gif
    793 bytes · Views: 168
  • tumblr_lw9rtj0fYJ1qbjq43.gif
    793 bytes · Views: 190
    3.9 KB · Views: 177
    3.9 KB · Views: 183
  • tumblr_lw9ruzgVsA1qbjq43.jpg
    4 KB · Views: 176
  • tumblr_lw9ruzgVsA1qbjq43.jpg
    4 KB · Views: 187
Re:

Varete said:
oh, did Kalafina wear their moonfesta dresses during a concert at AnimagiC? or just ttb ones :confu: that would be cool if one day was moonfesta and the other was ttb :dote:
Fist day they wore moonfesta dresses and the ttb ones in second day, right? :confu:
They wore their ttb dresses during both concerts; at the opening autograph session on friday and also at Madoka Special Q&A Panel on saturday.
Their moonfesta dresses at the autograph sessions after both concerts, at the Q&A Panel on sunday and at AnimagiC closing ceremony. :V:

aki said:
does anyone know which day that recording of Kagayaku was from?
This recording is definitely from the second concert on saturday.
Because on Friday we couldn't occupy the first and second row (reserved for press) :anger: and we had no glow sticks.

~*(At this point a big thanks to the two, who distributed them!)*~ :sohappy:

Sorry minna ~ I'm too busy atm to write down my AnimagiC report or reply all incoming PMs in detail. But I'll do it for sure...!

Re: Re:

This recording is definitely from the second concert on saturday.
Because on Friday we couldn't occupy the first and second row (reserved for press) and we had no glow sticks.

Was that just for the middle section? I know my Brazilian friend was on the row in front of me on the Friday on Wakana's side, which was the second row, 'cause she told me that... after I got back from Germany so I couldn't speak to her.

Back