Magic Knight RayEarth (2026) music will be composed by Yuki Kajiura, Takumi Ozawa and Shiho Terada

Oh yea... we're like not even 3 weeks away and we got nothing... Did anyone even see any impressions from the 2episode preview screenings?
 
Hmm. Event is still going but I feel this maybe has a different error than it did yesterday... Or maybe it's nothing...

https://rayearth-anime.com/music/

Edit:
Oh just played new trailer.

No Kajiura on OP(don't recognize kanji lul)/ED(Kawaguchi Yurina) or trailer, I guess?

Both OP/ED have Universal mentioned... if OST is too... no direct shipping out of Japan like Twisted Wonderland animu? Hope I'm wrong. :/

Kajiura's theme playing during outro. Music page live now.

OPENING THEME
オープニングテーマ

「乙女の剣」
十明
(作詞・作曲:十明 編曲:江口亮)
2026年10月14日(水)配信リリース

ENDING THEME
エンディングテーマ

「星灯」
Kawaguchi Yurina
(作詞:杉山勝彦 作曲・編曲:Gary Jeon)

Edit2:
The music page says "cour1". But does that mean no-breaks or are we taking a break for Winter and returning later.

new PV
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67GqhfLw3ys

Edit3:
https://rayearth-anime.com/news/126/
Two consecutive cours, per google translate of news and youtube title.
 
Last edited:
You were too late. It was up for quite some time after it ended too. I didn't bother saving it. Nothing new music-wise compared to previous streams. The flute parts of YK's trailer theme were probably more audible last time too.
 
If anyone cares, here's the exact theme they've been playing during the livestreamed cast events. (kyomaf 2 weeks ago and japan premiere earlier today.) The audio below was edited together from ep1promo for opening, kyomaf stream audio for middle (amplified to shit) and the first trailer for ending.

on mega:
Code:
file/wtxgBRrB#ppQwywgq1Sle7FAOSH9hP3T_X2X6Ooj5k6cTRcr8KnE

(do not quote plz)

PS. The version from the 2nd trailer is in a different key and was not used during these events.

PS2. I think we can guess it's maina singing here too.
 
Last edited:
We'll find out whenever YK comments on it or we get OST credits. For now I'm going to guess only maina. XD

PS. Remi only came up before because I didn't think it was Joelle (after Joelle's BGM in the first half of that teaser trailer) and the voice sounded closer to Remi from our old regulars. Nightmare was thinking maybe someone from umebito. Now we know we have maina working with YK... so... I'm guessing it's her now. ;p
 
Last edited:
Back
Top