Lyrics Board?

So how about it?

• Yea, Why not?

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Mmm...naah. Not really necessary.(yet)

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • YES!

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • O.o ...why?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Ayashii

Parallel Heart
I was wondering if it would be a good idea to make a Lyrics board in the "Yuki Kajiura" forum. Just like the "Music" one... I think we could put propositions for the Kajiuran lyrics and discuss them and possibly discuss misunderstandings in the japanese ones. Dou ka? :)

hpdw got mad at me for making too many subforums so im scared to add any lol :XD: but i think it's fine to post lyric discussion in the "music" board :dote:

:XD: Kera-chan...tsk tsk tsk...

Well i think it would be more tidy if we do it that way. I mean..the music board is quite stuffed already.
And why are you afraid of him? O.o

I love the idea of a lyric board, and translate all our own meanings of kajiuran! :sohappy:
I really like the lyric board idea!!!! :goodjob:

LOL! That was just an example. Don't take it to heart. haha
I meant we can discuss the correctness of the transcribed kajiuran lyrics but not necessarily attribute any meaning to them. :desksweat:
I think it would be usefull, even if just for the sake of tidiness in the forums. :|

Okay, lets make it then

in it we will put
1) about the Madlax lyrics,
2) the other about the meaning of the 1st stanza of it,
3) the thread about the synchronicity chorus
4) the thread about the Sweet song background chorus
5) the Yukis songs' analysis thread
6) the oblivious vocals thread

and everything else about lyrics

__
actually I was never against the creation of that section of the forum (as soon as that will encourage people to visit the Lyrics & Song Info section more often :plot: ) and ok since so many about-lyrics threads have been gathered why not making it?

Too many subforums? Kerahna, honey, you didn't see TOO many subforums, trust me. XD
I have witnessed frightening examples at home, like anibel.gin.by.
I hereby vote for the Lyrics board. We might launch a whole bloody linguistic association, for all I know! :D

Back