Lets update the Wikipedia FJ, FJY and Kalafina pages

george1234

I have noticed some time now that the Wikipedia pages of FJ, FJY and Kalafina are lacking stuff:

- The Kalafina one misses entry for the Kalafina DVD
- The FJ ones misses the coverarts but as someone else noted (in discussion) maybe the FJY discography should be moved in the FJ one since FJY is now part of FJ.
- the FJY one doesnt really need methion of FJ (as it has now), apart from that from now on she's working there.

/me has no time to work on it so I'm counting on you :ohoho:

am using the wiki from generasia
it's updated
with the oricon chart positions

my bad :XD:
i meant it was updated with the oricon charting (mostly)
anyway, i did add the dvd discography of fj in the wikipedia

i did some changes in the wiki of generasia
please do check

EDIT:
under the Compilations / Other
for FJ, FJY, Kalafina, Oda Kaori, and Kubota Keiko

Not wishing to dump a lot of work on what should be an enjoyable hobby, but anything people can do to improve Wikipedia benefits far more people than you would realise.

I have no idea how to see the following wish completed, but it would be great to be able to use Wikipedia to look up our favourite composers (not just Yuki) and find complete lists of compositions and what anime and games they were used in and who else has performed their works.
The links should work in the opposite direction too so that one could look up any anime or game and find out the compositions, composers and performers. Similarly one should be able to look up the title of songs and other compositions and find the composers and lyricists.

I would not have found out about much of the music I now love if not for the work of others in organising information on Wikipedia, so I've added composers and details where I could, including redirects for Japanese names with alternate spellings or name order.

Information on Yuki, Kalafina, FictionJunction and FJ Yuuka is really lacking. I thought Wikipedia had the most resources regarding everything but when I surfed that site, as a fan I was downright disappointed. All it had is just the introduction about Yuki and her works which isn't even close to enough. And the updates are really slow even long after an album or a single had been released.

I remember there used to be a really cool lyrics website that is very update-to-date with Jpop lyrics. It's CherryblossomGarden.net. But that site didn't exist anymore. Closed down I think.
:rain:

^the main site of cpm contains some of the lacking information

i think the entries in wiki [the main site] aren't that updated compared to the entries in generasia's wiki. do check it out

It was me that did the Wikipedia page for kagayaku magia and after eden but then someone came and changed them without even asking :S also the FJ page doesnt have coverarts for half the releases.

I have also noticed that the profiles of the FJ memebers are out of our site without aqny reference to us. In general I find the process of updating wikipedia very confusing so I would prefer some other people do it, but I can provide the info if you want.

It was me that did the Wikipedia page for kagayaku magia and after eden but then someone came and changed them without even asking

changed or deleted? There is usually nobody to ask before changing, so people normally just leave notes about what they changed and why.

well in english is not update try wiki in japanese language there it is almost full version

Back