Lets talk in Japanized english...

ai sotu dzatu wozu moichi hu riwaiwudo dza orudo turedo :uh..:

Wakanai-yo!! Watsu itsu dis ne? Eburitingu isu sou difficaruto to lead! :@_@:

If you're going to use Japanese-accented English, at least use the right alphabet. Even in English, you're not even using the right romaji letters. This just so weeaboo that it activates the instinct that every human has to suppress Japanophile behaviour. Because of how disgusting it is.

sjfsjkfsa weeaboo talk is so unethical

Weeaboos and Japanophiles make me physically sick and they're a plague on existence. Behaviour that follows this pattern can also induce great distress in me because it's just so wrong and inhumane.

You should all convert and be Swedophiles instead, and learn the way of the Swedish to become a better person.

Oh my God, why are you doing this. There are enough weeaboos in existence without people pretending to be them for ~*fun*~ or whatever the Hell this is supposed to be. Being a Japanophile/weeaboo is almost as bad as being a furry.

Like.

It's also incredibly racist, but I'm more bothered about the fact that it's Japanophile-like.

1320732698019825467.jpg

Sorry if I mixed up the romanization in that last post. :XD:
But Ponti, I don't think there are weeaboo Japanophiles here in this forum. Nor does anyone here have contempt against the "Japanized English" thing. Any language rendered through another language's phonetics will sound funny, and having a hearty laugh at it isn't racist.

I once read a column by a Russian actress who lives and works in Japan, and she described taking part in some multitask anime contest for foreigners, that featured several people from different countries besides her. One of the tasks was to re-record voices for an extract of Evangelion - in Japanese, of course. She wrote that the audience did little to hide their obvious amusement at how the participants were dealing with Japanese words and intonation. It was meant to be funny, but I don't think anyone treated it as racism.

This thread is just another frenzy, which are plenty in General subforum. Having been in this crazy place for a while, you should have noticed that. :XD: But nothing may be funny to EVERYONE, so if you're annoyed, you're absolutely free to ignore this thread's existence. :sparkleguy: :XD:

Of course, besides fooling around, there were other reasons George gave for creating this thread, whether they seem valid to you or not. :ayashii: :XD:

PS. I witnessed some joke topics arise around here in the past (like "rape" mentions) whose value and propriety was then questioned by other CPMers, and in a couple of posts' discussion everyone followed that conclusion, dumping the concept for good. All of us are living people here, and while we have our quirks, it's not like the forum can't keep itself in the borders of reason. :tea:

Re:

We never want to offend anybody. but please... don't use the name of God in vain. :innocent: Thank you :)

I thought someone said being "Japanophile" is bad enough and is racist... but then she said we should be Swedophile... wouldn't that be just the same? If imitating Japanese is SO RACIST, what difference does it make when we imitate other people from another country like Swedish?

How juvenile of you... It's not like the world will change with your self-proclaimed genius words... That you should already know... Rebuking people of their mistakes and telling them to be this and that so they could be perfect will just be very hypocritical, since I'm pretty sure that you yourself are not perfect as well...

Like you, there are also factors that cause me GREAT DISTRESS, and those are usually people who think so full of themselves... But yeah, I watched someone like that on the forum for like 3-4 months yet I never said a word even if SHE already vexed me so much that whenever I read her childish posts, I feel like throwing away my netbook. It's called management of emotions and RESPECT for other people's opinion... And that patience I use for letting others freely speak, this night while I'm reading the posts here, I think I lost it... And that's really very bad... but looks like certain someone who tells everyone she's a genius probably never even learned those two things anyway...

Not like I support this Japanized whatever thing... I don't like it, since I had to type too long... But bashing on others who aren't harming you in any way is just disrespectful.. Knowing you, you'd say "YOU'RE DISRESPECTING THE JAPANESE BY IMITATING THEM!" But hey... even if I am, it's none of your business...

So just...
shatto yoh nonusensu endo riivu piporu awto ofu theru miserii...

And...
~P.S.: I don't disrespect the Japanese.. I respect them too much, actually.. XD Oh oh.. and no offense.. I just had to blow off the steam or I might end up hitting my head on the wall like I usually do.. :/ I'm actually expecting a kilometer reply here, but don't bother since I won't check on this place for a really long while... it would be wasting your effort only.. just pm me or something if anyone has something to say.. I might be able to read it someday... (see, this is respect... kinda.. XD loljk)

Any language rendered through another language's phonetics will sound funny, and having a hearty laugh at it isn't racist.

So, if I went around in blackface and genuinely thought I was acting like a black person and was having a laugh at how black I was being, that isn't racist?

You're doing the same here. You're genuinely mocking an accent and genuinely thinking you're talking like a Japanese person would and genuinely laughing at people who have these accents.

It's not satire or parody or anything, you're just straight-up disrespecting Japanese people.

If imitating Japanese is SO RACIST, what difference does it make when we imitate other people from another country like Swedish?

Being a Swedophile isn't imitating Swedish people, it's accepting the well-known fact that Sweden is a perfect country full of perfect people and perfect things that is completely perfect in every way because everyone there is tolerant and kind and perfect.

Acknowleding that Swedish things tend to be pretty awesome is nothing to do with the Japanophile/Weeaboo concept of murdering the Japanese language by going "ROOK AT ME BE JAPANESE KAWAII CHAN NEKO DESU" in their sweaty Naruto headbands.

Completely different from pretending to be a Japanese person by mocking their accent completely seriously, lol.

But yeah, I watched someone like that on the forum for like 3-4 months yet I never said a word even if SHE already vexed me so much that whenever I read her childish posts, I feel like throwing away my netbook.

You're right. I shouldn't call out racism when I see it, I should just tolerate it, because calling out racism is immature.

Back