Lets play a game of WHAT IF...

Naruto Shippuden! :D :sohappy: :nosebleed: :nosebleed:

If you could Yuki compose for any movie, what would it be?

While I haven't watched the movie, I can't help but draw some parallels to Gundam (Gundam Seed/GSD): Pacific Rim?

If you could do chorus for any FJ/Kalafina song, which one would you choose?

Yorokobi, or Nowhere by FJ Yuuka. They're such great fun to sing to!

If you can record one of Kajiura-san's songs as a keepsake under her guidance, which would you choose?

Ensei ~Omou Kokoro~ probably :dote:

If you could play on one of the Kajiura lives, which instrument would you choose?

I can't play an instrument, but if I could, I'd choose a cello for a live. it'd sound so pretty!! That or a flute.

If you could be a Kalafina member for a day, which one would you be?

oh mai gawd. uh uh uh uh uh probably wakana, actually. for specific reasons. as a fangirl. muh kokoro

jackets or sweaters? the fall season is upon us...

Lol. I agree!
Ok, had to answer this one! Jackets!! And here, it's snowingnearby , so it's winter lol. XD so weird...the temperature here is the temperature it is in the dead of winter in ga
If you could make it one season forever, it would be?

... whoops, i forgot this was the what if thread :omgz: OTL

hmmm.... fall. i really love fall :love: but not fall-winter or fall-summer. it should be FALL

if you knew you were going to become deaf after listening to one final song... what song would you choose to listen to? :ayashii:

Arghh, that's a really difficult question!

Auff, Akatsuki no Kuruma. There.

It's my first song of Kajiura-san's. I'll like to make it my last song too. :shy:

Same question as above, I think.

I am going to cheat here: There is a song (which I don't know the name) where you start with the number one and then sing some lines. After that, you loop but this time you increase the number by one. Since it is pretty much infinite, you won't go deaf! However, the gotcha is that you might get bored eventually from listening the same song over and over! :XD:

Is the cat dead or alive (i.e., Schrödinger's cat). Sorry, I know this is a bit geeky... (Feel free to answer it, though!). OK, let's try again: Imperial or Metric? Got threads mixed up /is shot...

OK, if you were sent to exile (or at least somewhere without Internet connection) and you can bring only ONE song with you in a device, what song would you bring?

such hard questions!!

Lacrimosa, because of the same reason as casarina - it was my first yuki song, it's special to me

If you were the one choosing the set list for a future live, which songs would you choose and in which order?

Hehehe. I'd make it unique and cool.

Stone Cold as opening
Eternal Blue
Distance
Toki no Mukou~

Duran Shoukan
Awake
Voyagers
Darklore
Hikari no Yukue
Where I stand
Frentic
Ordinary Dream

Lotus
I swear
My Long Forgotten Clostured Sleep
Maybe Tomorrow
Ego
March

Canta-Per-Me
Fake Wings
Vanity
Salva Nos

Gatherway as Encore! :sohappy:
( I notice that the lives have around 20 songs, so I just went based on that)

^Same question

:XD:
hmm let's see...

M01 (KnK 3)
lotus
Sis puella magica!
Magia (let's make this a FJC concert)

Pandora hearts expanded
Bloody rabit
Melody(Lacie)〜Parallel Hearts
Toki no Mukou ni Maboroshi no Sora
dreamcatcher
saints
Kioku
Madlax

a prophet's dream〜moonflower
fairyland
it's only the fairytale
fairytale (the xmas arrangement)
ordinary dream
silver moon〜to the beginning

until you find a light ~op theme #5
Sweet Song
everlasting song

I want to add so many more songs XD

For the next person, you can either answer the same question or this one: if you could direct a re-make of any Kala PV, which one would it be?

Wow... umm... I'll assume it's FJ + FJ Yuuka with one guest. I think I'd prefer Yuri Kasahara, since she's the only one who hasn't made it into a DVD yet.

Pandora Hearts expanded
Michiyuki (full version, live arrangement)

I'm Here
Madlax
Romanesque
Piano
El Cazador

Sand Dream

Historia opening theme
Ordinary Dream
Where I Stand

Fake Wings
Hitorigoto
Salva Nos (original Noir arrangement with only Yuriko)

just for love ~ L.A. #2
Inca Rose

tears~op theme #2
Killing (from Noir OST 2)
Walk on your destiny

Encore:
Bloody Rabbit
silent moon
A Farewell Song

EDIT: Ack, forgot to ask a question. What if you could spend a day with one utahime... but only in the form an animal? What animal would you be, and who would you spend time with?

wakana's pet goldfish buu-chan i mean uh.... i'd be a cute fat bunny. and i'd hang out with hikaru. that way, we'd both go :shy: :shy: :shy: :dote: :dote: :dote:

.... then again, if i was a big energetic dog like keiko had when she was younger, i'd be able to go on long walks with her... decisions, decisions :TdT:

ahhh, my what if: if you were a master chef, and you were ordered to create an awesome menu for a celebratory dinner after an FJ or Kalafina live... what would you make? :ayashii:

Who says I'm not a master chef? :confu:
Hmm..hard...I'm stuck between making a delicious BBQ menu based on GA's or a bunch of gourmet shellfood cuisine...hmm... Shellfood for the win!! Oysters galore, raw, steamed, fried, and lobsters and crabs and crawdads...oh..yum..I'd be able to eat it too, right?? :uh..:

me wonders why no body would really want to be a dog 'cause then they could be petted and hugged...

My question: If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go and who with?

I would go to Japan with my otaku cousin. :XD:

My question: If you could be roommates with two (one's too evil) of the FJ/Kala girls, who would you choose?

^if i could, i would room with YK and shove all three kalagirls into one room :plot: :punched:

if you could hear any of YK's songs done acapella and completely without instrument, which song would it be, and who would you choose to sing it? :ayashii:

viewtopic.php?p=231846#p231846

^ since that, I've seriously been considering doing that for real in a form of a flash mob or something similar.

If you knew you could once invite Kajiura-sama and the girls in your country, which season would you choose to invite them in? :ayashii:

Back