Young peasant boy who is actually the prince - Yuuka

Antagonist:

Sinister sorceress who is actually in love with Knight - Kaori

Mercenary - Yuriko

The real mastermind (Boss) - Yuki
Has taken Wakana and Yuuka as hostages.

Same question lol.

i must wuxia because i seriously love that genre so much

Keiko is wandering swords(wo)man who knows 127891274913 martial arts and weapon styles
Wakana is perky tagalong female sidekick who is super social and usually is the damsel in distress

together they wander ancient china lands, being super chivalrous and drinking heavily while singing songs etc. well wakana not so much alcohol for her

kaori is keiko's good old friend who is also a wandering swords(wo)man and is a friendly rival. let le drinking contest commence!!!
yuuka is a traveling buddhist nun who somehow always manages to show up in the weirdest places

yuki is the evil overlord who runs the corrupt government ohoho
yuriko is one of yuki's corrupt evil officials and serves as the right hand (wo)man and clashes very often with keiko and co
hikaru is yuriko's daughter who is also quite cold and mysterious, but for some reason has a soft spot for keiko and helps her against her mother

waaaaaaagh i want this to happen. or really i can so imagine them in wuxia get up :love: :love: at least one scene must be about a swordfight flying over a lake :ohoho: :punched: uh right, a different question now...

if you could decide a cosplay for each of the utahime, what would you have them dress up as? :stars:

Back