Kiyo coverz: everytime you kissed me [09.10.10]

Cuteness brought to ALI PROJECT songs. :shy: :nosebleed:
Very different from Arika, but a very good work overall. You were in tune most of the time, and I couldn't tell your timing was off anywhere.
I also love the way your voice fitted with the background vocals. :sohappy:
Obviously, my favorite is Kinjirareta Asobi. <3

Please, bring us more ALI PROJECT covers! :dote:

Wow....at last you tried Ali Project song!!! great.... :XD: .

Yah...I'll edit this post after finish listening.... I also love Ali Project songs... :shy: .

Edit : Great...how can you do that!!!!! The song is very fast and your timing is so cool..!!! I like Seishoujo Ryouiki the most... :dote: . Your style is seriously different from Arika, but it's still cool... :sohappy: .

Re:

stormy panda said:
Cuteness brought to ALI PROJECT songs. :shy: :nosebleed:
Very different from Arika, but a very good work overall. You were in tune most of the time, and I couldn't tell your timing was off anywhere.
I also love the way your voice fitted with the background vocals. :sohappy:
Obviously, my favorite is Kinjirareta Asobi. <3

Please, bring us more ALI PROJECT covers! :dote:
-> hmm, good, since ALI PROJECT has a very strong gothic-lolita-like ambience. :ayashii:
-> my off-key parts are especially obvious in the last two tracks :uh..:
-> I wanted to cover "GOD DIVA," but when I removed the vocal part, the whole track became very strange and I got too nervous to sing! :omgwtf:

Kerahna said:
i want to hear more :shy:
sing louuuud!!!
(turn off the bg music :plot: )
-> ah, my fail, I'll adjust my volumn in future :XD:
-> you want me only export my own vocal part?! :omgwtf: :omgwtf: :omgwtf:

Kagaribi no Hanabira said:
Edit : Great...how can you do that!!!!! The song is very fast and your timing is so cool..!!! I like Seishoujo Ryouiki the most... :dote: . Your style is seriously different from Arika, but it's still cool... :sohappy: .
-> I've told, I started to practice them since July 13... really fast and difficult to manage... :blood:
and thus I really, really admire Arika :XD:
-> "seishoujo ryouiki" is my favorite too XD

:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:
Seishoujo Ryouiki is my favorite too!
I don't know the original songs, but you did it in a very cute way! Like it! *_*

You made me interested in Suara's song... :XD: . However, I prefer the older version of Musouka that you've covered before. I think you can control your tone better than the new one.

Haven't finish listening yet....will edit next time.... (You've recorded so MANY songs....:omgwtf: )

i ever heard suara before :ayashii:
they sang for tears to tiara OP isn't :shy:
at least i must listened to your cover here i go :sohappy:

waw... it's nice!!! i want to do some covers too XD

rando will learn how to.....

Wow! O_O That was so different from usual and so awesome!

I really need to catch up and listen to your more recent covers....... =3

Woooow, your own YouTube channel! And so MANY songs you've recorded. I'm going through some of your works. Nice job. :sohappy:

Back