Kiyo coverz: everytime you kissed me [09.10.10]

So productive!
Exactly...!!!!! So productive..... :omgwtf: .

Wow... your Ave Maria is so awesome!!! :sohappy: ....so great...!!!! I love it!!!...>//////<

Well I don't know the original song, but yours sounds cool! I really like the "ah~" part ^^

Parallel Hearts:
It sounds good ^^ especially, like you said, the 4-part :nosebleed:
next time try to play with the volume, because it overdrives sometimes ^^

Karma is one of my favourite Kokia's song...^ ^. You can touch high note well. Wow...you did very well in all chorus parts of Karma and Parallel Hearts...it must take so much time... :omgwtf: . I also like the middle part of Parallel hearts that 4 voices blending together too... :dote: .

Oh..at last I found my favourite among your cover song that surpasses Yume no Tsubasa... :shy: . I love your Gensou Rakuen.... :sohappy: . I prefer your singing style in this song... :XD: .

I knew it! Parallel Hearts = <3
We've already talked about KARMA...
And I still need to listen to Gensou Rakuen~

Keep it up, Kiyo! :shy:

#090814: FJY - romanesque + yakusoku

I know I have no more time to cover after September :uh..: , so I stored some FJY covers I recorded in August, and I'll post them little by little. XD

liner notes
anyway, FJY songs are always hard to cover, >_>

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7HxyEcOtqKY[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GK2BeVjgU1A[/youtube]

Wow...Yakusoku is one of FJY songs that I planned to cover... :XD: .

I feel like your singing style has changed a bit...since Gensou Rakuen cover...it's a bit more powerful than the past... However, in both songs, esp. Yakusoku, you didn't sing some notes accurately (even they aren't high notes), which is what you usually manage very well in almost all of your cover songs.... Maybe you're too hurry when recording them..? Keep going Kiyoooo.... :sohappy: .

P.S. I'll be busy in this Sept too...T^T....It will be my last semester in Master degree....huhhhh...... :uh..:

yeah, I know i'm kinda off-key. I only record when I'm alone at home, but after recorded them, I couldn't find another chance to redo them... :uh..:

it's your last semester in your Master degree??? I'm just going to start my master degree now!!! :omgwtf:

well, we're all getting busy... >_<

Back