edit #090706: some random recordings

tracklist:
1. Insonnia by KOKIA
2. doll by Lia
3. human by Lia
4. ユメノツバサ (yume no tsubasa) by Yui Makino
5. ひとみのちから (hitomi no chikara) by YUUKA
6. 宝石 (houseki) by Marina Inoue

btw, this time, I recorded them via Audacity, so I hope this time my voice would not be too small to be heard :glasses:

Re: my cover songs [new version]

Downloading... :sohappy:

EDIT // My panda comments

Yup, I can hear your voice better! It's so cute! <3
I am amazed that you can reach such high notes (Insonnia = wtf?) without sounding squeaky. And you were in tune all the time... I am jealous... >_<;

All in all, your voice reminds me of Yui Makino, only waaaaay less annoying. Your accent in all the songs was very good and not distracting. The songs I think you pulled off the best were yume no tsubasa and hitomi no chikara. Sweet songs suit you a lot. ^_^

And I'm sure KARMA was easier than Insonnia... @_@

Also, have you ever taken vocal courses? If you have, can you tell me what they're like? :knife:

wah, thank your comment~ :sohappy: :sohappy:

Sweet songs suit you a lot. ^_^
KARMA isn't that sweet >__> :desksweat:

And I'm sure KARMA was easier than Insonnia... @_@
rlly? you think it's easier........... :ghost:

Also, have you ever taken vocal courses? If you have, can you tell me what they're like? :knife:
does the experience of singing in my high school choir count? :ayashii:

Kiyoko said:
KARMA isn't that sweet >__> :desksweat:
It isn't? :omgwtf: Well, it might not be sweet, but it has a lot of feeling in it. It made me cry once or twice today. :cry:

Kiyoko said:
rlly? you think it's easier........... :ghost:
Easier, if you remove the ridiculously high notes by singing only the parts with lyrics. :desksweat:

Kiyoko said:
does the experience of singing in my high school choir count? :ayashii:
It depends. If it wasn't like my school's where anyone could volunteer to participate even if they were tone-deaf. :uh..:

stormy panda said:
It isn't? :omgwtf: Well, it might not be sweet, but it has a lot of feeling in it. It made me cry once or twice today. :cry:
yesi, it's not as sweet like "yume no tsubasa," for me, the song is "epic," "awesome," etc..... orz.... (maybe our definitions of "sweet song" is a little different)

Easier, if you remove the ridiculously high notes by singing only the parts with lyrics. :desksweat:
ah... I see........ :desksweat:

If it wasn't like my school's where anyone could volunteer to participate even if they were tone-deaf. :uh..:
no, mine wasn't like yours. we had auditions~ :love:

Kiyoko said:
yesi, it's not as sweet like "yume no tsubasa," for me, the song is "epic," "awesome," etc..... orz.... (maybe our definitions of "sweet song" is a little different)
Yeah, it is epic. Especially the part before the chorus.

Kiyoko said:
ah... I see........ :desksweat:
Yeah... :uh..:

Kiyoko said:
no, mine wasn't like yours. we had auditions~ :love:
Hehe. :XD: It counts then. In our school, they only had auditions on a certain year, but still, they would choose tone-deaf people because there were not enough good singers. :uh..: And there was a certain girl that sang solo almost every single year, and I am jealous, because I know I could do it too... :cry: I didn't though because the piano player played the song too low for me to sing and I was afraid. :omgwtf:

I reached the highest pitches of Mozart's "Aria of Queen of the Night" of Magic Flute ALI PROJECT'S "GOD DIVA"~ :sohappy: :sohappy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GMJbG9WX904 <== get an impression of how high the pitches are :XD:

[edit] I didn't record it, I just meant I can sing that high!

And there was a certain girl that sang solo almost every single year, and I am jealous, because I know I could do it too... :cry: I didn't though because the piano player played the song too low for me to sing and I was afraid. :omgwtf:
then beat her and show yourself~ :ohoho: :ohoho:

Is it Kiyoko's recording ?????
Kiyoko are you a songwriter ???

Yah..I must take time to listen all of your cover... I'm listening the first album and I think I like Velvet no Inori... Umm...your own voice is quite small in Houseki, but it's still ok... Your accent and pronunciation is so good! (I always have a trouble with su, zu, and tsu.... :desksweat: .)

However...I can't listen to the latest link.... Are there sth. wrong..? :confu:

All in all, your voice reminds me of Yui Makino, only waaaaay less annoying.
I'm also think that Yui Makino's voice in most of her works is quite annoying... I think she tried to use the Seiyuu's voice to sing instead of her own voice (I know many Seiyuu do like that... It's not wrong.., only I don't like it... :aww: ), but I think she express her real voice more in Jusmin and Sinchronicity...

I didn't think of Yui Makino's voice when listening Kiyoko's covers...but I think of Rie Tanaka instead....the common point of your voice and Rie's voice is the soft and calm feeling in every tone.... :shy: . Um..it's very hard to explain it's in English...., but your Sinchronicity cover really made me think of Makino Yui.. (but.., like Panda thinks..., your voice isn't annoying.)

I reached the highest pitches of Mozart's "Aria of Queen of the Night" of Magic Flute ALI PROJECT'S "GOD DIVA"~
lol...I've watched Magic Flute, too...lol...so high pitched.... Congratulations!!! You can do it..!!!! :goodjob:

Will reply more..after finish listening... :XD: .

Re:

thanks for commenting~
yeah, I know my voice was small because I didn't use any program in my old covers... :uh..:
but new covers would be different , i think.

there're many people said my voice is like Makino Yui... then... what about riya? :ayashii:

Kagaribi no Hanabira said:
However...I can't listen to the latest link.... Are there sth. wrong..? :confu:
sorry, I forgot to updated my uploaded files (stupid service yet it can host all my stuff) :blood:

then.... I really want to try "GOD DIVA," but no karaoke version available (and the Magic Flute part is extremely exhausting).... and you know, ALI PROJECT's songs are kind of difficult.... :desksweat:

Re: my cover songs [new version: update 090709]

I must be crazy, I recorded another three one today >__>;;

[edit] 090709: CLANNAD

1. メグメル ~cuckool mix 2007~ (megumeru)
2. 小さな手のひら (chiisana tenohira)
3. だんご大家族 (dango daikazoku)

-----

about the 3rd one, the dango song, it is different from my first cover. I mixed the original chorus part into my own cover.

I wanted to try "kage futatsu," but I haven't find its lyrics orz...
and, I wanted to try Lia's "yakusoku" & "toki wo kizamu uta" & "TORCH," but I haven't exercised them yet :desksweat:

Kiyoko said:

[edit] 090709: CLANNAD

1. メグメル ~cuckool mix 2007~ (megumeru)
2. 小さな手のひら (chiisana tenohira)
3. だんご大家族 (dango daikazoku)

-----

about the 3rd one, the dango song, it is different from my first cover. I mixed the original chorus part into my own cover.

I wanted to try "kage futatsu," but I haven't find its lyrics orz...
and, I wanted to try Lia's "yakusoku" & "toki wo kizamu uta" & "TORCH," but I haven't exercised them yet :desksweat:
Now downloading...

And how come you're covering songs I want to cover as well? Kage Futatsu is my fav CLANNAD song. :love: Lyrics: Here.

Edit: Yeah. You sound like riya too. @_@
Your CLANNAD covers make me agree with myself when I say that sweet songs suit you. :dote:

thanks for the lyrics :love:
stormy panda said:
Edit: Yeah. You sound like riya too. @_@
Your CLANNAD covers make me agree with myself when I say that sweet songs suit you. :dote:
:XD:

-----

what's next?
- single: Lip-Aura by Haruka Shimotsuki
- adamant faith by Suara
- tori no uta by Lia (re-do version)

:omgwtf: ...three song a day.....how can you do that.....???
Answer to your spoilure..lol.
Tori no Uta is one of my favorite Lia's song, but I prefer Aozora...>//////<.. Should be a song that suit to you voice...^ ^.

I've never saved ALIproject's songs karaoke..., even I also like her works. It's too hard to me, because of the high pitched and the very fast rhythm...(at least, it's too fast to sing for me...lol... I've a problem with singing fast song..even with Ongaku.... :omgwtf: .)

[edit] 090713: Lip-Aura

original artist: Haruka Shimotsuki

tracklist:
1. その手が象る世界 / sonotega katadoru sekai
2. Lip-Aura 蒼い花の憧憬 / aoi hana no shoukei

---

Comments: The first track took me more time on recording, because its timing was difficult, as well as there're non-common reading ways of some kanji. >_> But I like its melody and like to pay time on the practice. I just wish someone may compose for my own fiction too, like the case of Lip-Aura. But I confess, I have never read the manga~

about the second track, I really like it better. I like both of its main melody and chorus melody. Thanks for that there is chorus in the instrumental track, or I would never be able to record it. Imagine how the song would sound without the background chorus! ;)

Back