Kara no Kyoukai: Mirai Fukuin Gets Anime Film

Does anyone have the soundtrack yet? I am curious about this one too. I know the release day isn't until tomorrow, but still. If someone can find it I will be very happy.

Only one Hanae track ;_;.

I do like the instrumental pieces, but overall I'm kinda disappointed. Whole soundtrack is pretty mellow, but I guess that's what fits the movie.

I actually love it. It's more cheerful of course, because I guess the story of this one is? But the songs are really nice. I could listen to this while floating on a lake or something, that's how I feel. :shy:

hmmm even though there are many songs that don't stand out to me, I still like the ost overall. Good calming music to listen too while studying, lol. And this ost seems...at lot less dark than other knk osts :XD: "明るい曲!明るい曲!"
Favourites are M1, M7, M11, M18, M19 (I could see this track being on a RRH ost lol), M25, M26, M28, M31, M36. Why so little Hanae :comeback: Hanae tracks are the best :TdT:

I'm surprised there aren't any Alleluia-esque tracks...I'm so used to the melody of the themes being throughout each ost. At least there's a dolce piano ver in there, I guess.

(taken from the scans from hikarinoakariost:)
Dmcovhx.png

my guess on vocals:
Hanae - M1, M7
Yuriko - M1, M7
Wakana - M38

so it does have a cover like the ones we usually use for discography covers, but the stupid promo ribbons are on it :uh..:

I'm surprised there aren't any Alleluia-esque tracks...I'm so used to the melody of the themes being throughout each ost. At least there's a dolce piano ver in there, I guess.

maybe that's because she came up with the melody for alleluia after she had finished the soundtrack, remember she said she came up with it when the movie was ending.

im surprised we got a movie 3 M01 instrumental @M36 :XD:

Last edited:
I think the reason I'm disappointed is that I'm always getting trolled by trailer music... which tends to end up either not being more than just that or not appearing on soundtracks at all (looking at you, Broken Blade).

^Yeah, that one awesome one wasn't there, with the violin! But the vocal one, M7 was in one of the trailers I think, maybe the first one?

@aki Yeah, m19 is so great! One of my favorites as well. And I think it is less dark since the movie is. I have not seen it yet though to make that opinion, just going by the cover pics.

I only had chance to listen to the first three (that's all that I'd found uploaded to YT at the time) and I was sold on them alone. First two: dark and atmospheric; third: light and breezy. I LOVE the textured sound effects...really ambient and evocative, but dense and powerful at the same time. :tea:(yeah, I'm struggling for words a bit atm).

I don't expect to be as blown away as I was with the OSTs to the third and fourth movies, but I still think that the KnK scores may actually be the best she's done. Can't wait to hear the rest!

:hide:I am quite disappointed by the ost I mean there are very good beautiful tracks but that trailer ost with wakana voice is not released ... I guess that missing tracks are those tracks which has some vocal parts . specially Hanae tomaru's.

^ the only "missing track" I can spot for now is Fukan Fukei theme arrange with strings, which didnt have new vocals (but the old ones).

^ that track was in the extra chorus PV and can also be spotted in the extra chorus movie (with the bit of skipping that I did yesterday)

Back