Kaori Oda solo + collabs (non-YK / non-Sound Horizon)

It would be nice and maybe interesting if Kaori had a channel like Keiko and posted per performances of her newest songs. Maybe some covers too. Also... anything else: live clips, promo clipes, etc.
I think the problem is that Kaori is too loyal to Team Entertainment. And no offense to Team-E, but i think they are hampering her possibillity to make more of her own. Let's be honest if you have a youtube channel which has not even 10.000 subs, then you make something wrong with your promotion and i do not think that the artists they produce are bad at all. I would be glad if what you say become true cause it saddens me that Kaori is not more well known (also i am more interested in new stuff from her but since i think closers there was a bit silent in terms of new content)

#織田かおり
🎦
MVのフルバージョンを YouTubeにて順次公開中
❣️
\ 本日
💿
『Reverberation』(PS Vita用ゲームソフト「#AMNESIA V Edition」OPテーマ)のMV(Full Ver.)を公開しました
✨
▼商品HP http://team-e.co.jp/kdsd-00676/
👇
是非チェックしてみてください
💕

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nczw6S8ByE0

FSi7ju2VUAAxT3e.jpg

In terms of content. I am a bit sad that there is not much new things about her musical wise and i do not bother with her as a producer ( i like her more as a singer), i hope that there will be a new song with a new mv (btw mv: in the ten years in which here solo career really begin to start she only released 9, and i found all of them kinda boring, except for true colors, which was alright, still i have to admit she is gorgeous in most of them). If she had make more pvs per year (lets say 3 or 4), more content on youtube or a channel which is available for masses and had toured constantly through JPN and once every 3 year in overseas (pacific, n-america, europe), she would gather a really large fanbase that will atleast go in par with other anison singers. but i for myself have given up this hope unless many of her japanese fans give her a push to be more wellknown

I felt Gift was a really good album. It showed real growth in her song writing. But then came Flowers and It was the same pattern of good album, mediocre album. *sigh* I think that she's not very aggressive with her music career. I'm constantly comparing her to Road Dogs like Miwa and Scandal. It feels like she's found a rut that she's comfortable in and that's where she stays. I also think Team has decided not to invest in her as much. She's released only 3 singles since Flowers and none have a music video. I haven't even found her doing promo lives for the songs..

Last edited:
I felt Gift was a really good album. It showed real growth in her song writing. But then came Flowers and It was the same pattern of good album, mediocre album. *sigh* I think that she's not very aggressive with her music career. I'm constantly comparing her to Road Dogs like Miwa and Scandal. It feels like she's found a rut that she's comfortable in and that's where she stays. I also think Team has decided not to invest in her as much. She's released only 3 singles since Flowers and none have a music video. I haven't even found her doing promo lives for the songs..
Interesting that you did not like Flowers that much. I kinda liked some songs (i had not buy even one album as i do not have that much money cause i am not working that much and my family would never buy me a cd of a japanese artist, i mostly listened the songs on myfreemp3), but maybe the style in the album is not that much of your liking. Btw: aggressive with her music career. I think if Keiko had started her solo career at the same time as Kaori, i think Keiko would become immensely known since I thought of her as very competitive and one who likes to show as much as possible her skills as a singer

I got Flowers off Apple tunes (as with most albums and singles from Japanese artsts). $12us. No duet songs though. (WHY YUUKI??WHY didn't you release your EP on digital ??!! *whimper*)

I really wish Kaori would bring a new song out, either someone of her Fans makes a video out of it or Team Entertainment releases it. It would be great if Team E manages to increase the number of subscribers cause I do not think that Kaori would go make a Youtube Account on her own.

https://twitter.com/odakaori_0511/status/1566698031956627456

昨日のお昼はmaoちゃんと一緒にオトパのステージに
✨
絶対的な安心しかなくて、世界一の相方だ思っている!衣装もジャケットで合わせてみたよ
☺️

2日連続で歌を届けられて、オトメイトさんと共に歩んでいるんだと改めて実感。これからも大切に歌わせて頂きます
🥰
ありがとうございました! #オトパ2022

Fb4HjifUIAEKOet.jpg

Metamorphose's First Album
「Metamorphose 1」
View attachment 7575
Released on 2015-12-16
COCX-39378 ¥2,778

Final Tracklist
1. Over The Testament Ver. 1 / Metamorphose featuring Yoko Ishida
2. Over The Testament Ver. 2 / Metamorphose featuring Kaori Oda
3. Over The Testament Ver. 3 / Metamorphose featuring Aki Misato
4. Over The Testament Ver. 4 / Metamorphose featuring Megumi Ogata
5. 体温 / Metamorphose featuring Yoko Ishida
6. Refrain / Metamorphose featuring Kaori Oda
7. プロローグ / Metamorphose featuring Aki Misato
8. Beat the Wings! / Metamorphose featuring Megumi Ogata
9. Over The Testament Ver. 5 / Metamorphose

Only one group song apparently. The rest are solo vocal songs.

Preview of the songs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yiskqPhPYnE

Still getting used to Aki Misato's voice. Megumi Ogata has a really low voice :o I thought it was a man singing on Beat the Wings! \(>o< )/

Finally purchased this secondhand on my last trip. Still available new at https://www.cdjapan.co.jp/product/COCX-39378

Back