Kaori Oda solo + collabs (non-YK / non-Sound Horizon)

Re: Request for kaori oda picture

xDD srsly was that so hard?? im sorry but.... xDDD

And also....panwooikee (aka WIKKI)....
You havent' made an introduction reply yet xD
I would liek to know more about you ^^
very inetersting that you just made an account today... and go in the chatroom asking for kaori oda's pic and for fictionjunction concerts all in one day... :ayashii:

Re: Request for kaori oda picture

hahas i made introduction already ^^

Re:

gillsa said:
this is a good song by Kaori (CHIX CHICKS) too :XD:

LOL, I wonder how many of those rope bracelet things she ended up making and she ended up missing the train in her determination. If that was a music video, they sure saved a lot of money by just pointing a camera at her while she obsessed about her little project.
:ohoho:

I liked Luminous Arc :XD: I always liked the opening theme and I was surprised to find that Kaori was the singer :dote:

DOUMOU! XD i love you XD :nosebleed: :nosebleed: :ayashii: now i just have to show it to merle and my plan to conquer the world is complete XD

Would you be so kind to get me lyrics for briliant world and wish on in romanji? , i understand spoken japanese but i suck at reading XD

Kaori-chan look-alike?!

Just like Hikaru and Meibi (is the name spelling correct? =D)

I'm just a fan of this singer from Japan and I'm always wondering if she's a relative of Kaori Oda. She's Chieko Kawabe (yeah, the one who sang "Sakura Kiss", if you're familiar with the anime Ouran High School Host Club)

Kaori Oda
artworks-000002706878-quu04c-crop.jpg

Chieko Kawabe
2zy9bgl.jpg

Whatcha think? :ayashii:

Chieco Kawabe doesn't really look like Kaori... but Kaori used to look like Mami Kawada hell a lot when she didn't use fringes like now :XD:

:knife: I don't think they look alike but, what's that with the sexy finger?

Back