Kaori Oda solo + collabs (non-YK / non-Sound Horizon)

K

Kizuato

Re: Request for kaori oda picture

xDD srsly was that so hard?? im sorry but.... xDDD

And also....panwooikee (aka WIKKI)....
You havent' made an introduction reply yet xD
I would liek to know more about you ^^
very inetersting that you just made an account today... and go in the chatroom asking for kaori oda's pic and for fictionjunction concerts all in one day... :ayashii:

W

Wikki Pan

Re: Request for kaori oda picture

hahas i made introduction already ^^

K

KONIcchi

Re: Kaori Oda in WILD ARMS XF

I really love kaori~ thanks guys! :dote:

I

il0vesunfl0wers

Re:

gillsa said:
this is a good song by Kaori (CHIX CHICKS) too :XD:

LOL, I wonder how many of those rope bracelet things she ended up making and she ended up missing the train in her determination. If that was a music video, they sure saved a lot of money by just pointing a camera at her while she obsessed about her little project.
:ohoho:

S

silverywhite

I liked Luminous Arc :XD: I always liked the opening theme and I was surprised to find that Kaori was the singer :dote:

L

Lyhs

DOUMOU! XD i love you XD :nosebleed: :nosebleed: :ayashii: now i just have to show it to merle and my plan to conquer the world is complete XD

L

Lyhs

Would you be so kind to get me lyrics for briliant world and wish on in romanji? , i understand spoken japanese but i suck at reading XD

03Azami

Kaori-chan look-alike?!

Just like Hikaru and Meibi (is the name spelling correct? =D)

I'm just a fan of this singer from Japan and I'm always wondering if she's a relative of Kaori Oda. She's Chieko Kawabe (yeah, the one who sang "Sakura Kiss", if you're familiar with the anime Ouran High School Host Club)

Kaori Oda
artworks-000002706878-quu04c-crop.jpg

Chieko Kawabe
2zy9bgl.jpg

Whatcha think? :ayashii:

Y

Yuki88

Chieco Kawabe doesn't really look like Kaori... but Kaori used to look like Mami Kawada hell a lot when she didn't use fringes like now :XD:

R

Rafael-sama

:knife: I don't think they look alike but, what's that with the sexy finger?