Kaori Oda Blog Thread (all posts go here)

W

wintersviolet

I know that this topic is for Kalafina/Yuki/FJ blogs... but Kaori mentions FJ in this one and it was her birthday so I hope it's okay :XD:

http://blog.livedoor.jp/kaori_melody/ar ... 29949.html

fed372b4.jpg

昨日、FictionJunctionのみんなにお誕生日サプライズをして頂きました!

現場を一次中断して頂いた上での、スタッフさんも含めたサプライズ。

ちょ~感激(:_;)

皆様本当にありがとうございましたm(__)m

夏に向けて更にやる気アップです!

FictionJunctionは8/3(水)に『stone cold』というsingleをリリースします!

この曲はこの夏に放送開始のTVアニメ『セイクリッドセブン』のOPです。

アニメと共に是非チェックして下さい!

カッコ良く仕上がってますよ!!

早く聴いて欲しい~(>_<)

かおり

@George: her birthday was on May 15. :glasses:

@murrue: yes.

apparently she celebrated this a bit late with the FJ family, though :XD:

Isn't her birthday May 11? :confu: Anyway, I remember my old guitar teacher saying that 23 is the best age...so make the best out of this year, Kaori! And release some solo stuff XD

Re:

aero.senpai said:
Isn't her birthday May 11? :confu: Anyway, I remember my old guitar teacher saying that 23 is the best age...so make the best out of this year, Kaori! And release some solo stuff XD

and kaori is just a year older than me . .ehehe why is 23 the best age?isn't the whole life of a human my be the best (cheessy!) 10.gif

Re:

Alphard Sokaina said:
Why is it the best? :ayashii:

murrue02 said:
aero.senpai said:

and kaori is just a year older than me . .ehehe why is 23 the best age?isn't the whole life of a human my be the best (cheessy!) 10.gif

I don't remember exactly...he said one reason to be the fact that at this age you're (usually) graduating from college...don't remember the rest, but I think it was something to do with maturing and being ready for the whole life ahead...I agree that it must be a good age, but not "the" best...everyday alive and well is the best :XD: :sohappy: (Cheesy, cheesy!!! XD)

And I am a year younger than Kaori, too. Our "best age" is coming, murrue! :XD:

Re: Re:

aero.senpai said:
I don't remember exactly...he said one reason to be the fact that at this age you're (usually) graduating from college...don't remember the rest, but I think it was something to do with maturing and being ready for the whole life ahead...I agree that it must be a good age, but not "the" best...everyday alive and well is the best :XD: :sohappy: (Cheesy, cheesy!!! XD)

oh, that makes sense! also after finishing uni people can choose to do some fun things before starting to take on more responsibilities like work or going to grad school, like travelling the world or something :dote:

aero.senpai said:

oh i get it! i think i'm approaching the "best age" hehehe being mature is really hard and fun at the same time for u encounter exciting things. .i hope kaori enjoys the year ahead 86.gif

aero.senpai said:
Ah I see I see...
It's like a nice period when you stop being a child and become an adult :ayashii:

May 11, 201221:50

24歳だよ!

また一つ大人になりました。

24歳だって!

子供の頃、24歳てもっと大人だと思っていたよー。

自分、全然ダメですよ。(笑)

改めて。

たくさんのお祝いメッセージ、mail、本当にありがとうございます!

元気に生きてこれて良かったと思った。

歌を歌うことを選んで良かったと思った。

だってこんなにたくさんの人と出会えて繋がれたんだもの!

お誕生日は色んなことに感謝する日だね。

年女!

頑張りまーすo(^o^)o

追伸:
Twitter始めたよ。

odakaori_0511

宜しく~!

Mata hitotsu otona ni narimashita.
24-Sai datte!
Kodomo no koro, 24-saite motto otonada to omotte ita yo.
Jibun, zenzen damedesu yo.

Aratamete.
Takusan no oiwai messēji, me~eru, hontōni arigatōgozaimasu!
Genki ni ikite ko rete yokatta to omotta.
Uta o utau koto o erande yokatta to omotta.
Datte kon'nani takusan no hito to deaete tsunaga reta nda mono!

O tanjōbi wa iron'na koto ni kansha suru hida ne.
Toshion'na!

Ganbari ma ̄ su o (^ o ^) o

Tsuishin: Tsuittā hajimeta yo.
Odakaori _ 0511

Yoroshiku ~!

This girl has become an adult.
It's 24 years old!!

childhood time have passed, I thought I am more mature in this 24 years old,
but myself, I can't do it at all.

New.
A lots of congratulation message and mail,
thanks you very much!
I feel glad that I'm still alive and doing well.

I thought it was good to sing a song,
because, if not, I will not connected and be able to meet all people I've met now.
Thanks a lot for everything in this birthday!

Ganbarima~su~

note:
I started twitter:
odakaori_0511

Best regards

Back