Kalafina "Yume no Daichi"

Interested to hear this, but I'm hoping it's not another ballad...

Though, going by the title, it's quite likely. :p

Yume no Daichi aired finally. I arrived so late at home... and here is what I recorded: ?62bz5h7fd8bv7o2
Something better, please?

Kazado said:
Yume no Daichi aired finally. I arrived so late at home... and here is what I recorded: ?62bz5h7fd8bv7o2
Something better, please?
:sohappy: Thanks! Song sounds wonderful! :dote:

Thanks a lot, Kazado!

The song sounds really symphonia-ish. With a bit of Ashita no Keshiki feeling for me. Wakana's voice is not that enjoyable for me :/ Really love Keiko's and Hikaru's bit here and there.

Part of the melody seemed to sound like Eternal Blue, but the whole thing feels like a calmer and more landscape-driven take on Symphonia's mood. Very gentle and nostalgic. If Kalafina had existed since late 2006 or so, maybe this is what SSK main theme would turn up like? :ayashii: :dote:
No offence to the narrator, but why does her voice always seem to mute out the juicier parts of the music? :knife: :XD:

Hm its symphonia-ish as expected. I think Wakana's voice isnt as energitic are it was required near at the end. The chorus reminds me of the Great Nature OP theme.

I'd call this Symphonia 2 :XD:

Sounds a little bit like Symphonia with Hikari no Senritsu, i love the Keiko's parts :shy:

^
Lol, me too. Of all the parts of the song, what I really love is Keiko's 'hakanaku yuku (?)' in the end.

Hmm not quite sure on it yet, I do like the part around 1:00, and the flute is awesome and the violin at the end. It does sound like symphonia and I was also thinking of Hikari furu with Wakana's high notes. I do like symphonia, but I will have to wait for the whole song I think. Thanks though!

ARIGATOU Kazado!!! :sohappy: at first listen I like the song :shy: the vibrato of Wakana sounds so so beautiful!! :shy: Also reminds me a bit ' Kagayaku sora no shijima ni wa as the rhythm!
I can't wait for the full version!!

I think if you uses a flute, you catch me X) For the first time in months the song reminds me of anything, very Reki_Hiwa_Historiaish. I can't wait to hear the intro!

Spanish:
@Yurika, si sabes la fuente de la canción (o la noticia) ponla en tu blog. La canción solo circulaba por la red de canta per me, no es la primera vez ;)

Re:

HimeWakana said:
Also reminds me a bit ' Kagayaku sora no shijima ni wa as the rhythm!

You're right, the flaute reminds me Kagayaku

Kazado said:
Spanish:
@Yurika, si sabes la fuente de la canción (o la noticia) ponla en tu blog. La canción solo circulaba por la red de canta per me, no es la primera vez ;)

Al parecer es un CM de la nueva temporada de Rekishi que circula en Nico Nico, y ya la puse en el blog

Also just listened to Saeko Chiba's Beginning and Yume no Daichi is in there. lol Also forgot to mention that I love the chimes, since I do love bells and chimes I think it's great! :dote:

I like it :dote: very happy
LIana_Ilia said:
It does sound like symphonia and I was also thinking of Hikari furu with Wakana's high notes.
I was thinking the same
thank you Kazado! :bow:

Suddenly turn on NHK channel and its right on the spot where Yume no Daichi play at the end of the show Historical Anecdote (English name of RHH)

I think it play the whole song :sohappy:

Love the ending part with Yuriko and Keiko the most :nosebleed:

Thanks a lot for the preview, it sounds really lovely, I'm already anxiously awaiting for the full version! This style of music is what got me into Kalafina, and it remains my favorite :shy: I couldn't catch Hikaru's voice all that much because of the narrator but Wakana did alright, and I loved Keiko's parts.

I want to listen to a clear version ASAP!

Back