Kalafina "Yume no Daichi"

Thanks, Yurika-chan!

The beginning sounds a lot like Heigen. The Kajiuran (?) and Keiko's last part still stands out for me.

I love Yume no Daichi! :shy:

Sounds a lot like the Symphonia + Ashita no Keshiki. :sohappy:

Full song soon please!

I was hoping for a new single, but I guess it's too soon after Hikari, plus this leaves more room for new songs on the album as well! Ahh please an announcement soon.

*prays and light candles in honor to all her godesses* Please do it soon, it'd be the best way to begin this year

Historical documentaries + Yuki Kajiura/Kalafina = Total Brain Stimulation.

:nosebleed:

EDIT: Thanks, Yurika-chan! Nice initiative in promoting "las Diosas" in your country. Hope Kalafina starts getting many fans in Latin America so that they may be able to visit there soon.

Wow Yurika, I didn't know you're colombian too! Let's hope more colombians become Kalafina fans thanks to your great page!

What's with the ultra high notes though? They don't sound that well...

Thanks Yurika and Kazado! :dote: hmm well the song sounds to me like a lot of other songs in various places, like Hikari furu + symphonia + heigen + ashita no keshiki + eden, yet it doesn't sound too similar to any of them, so I still find it fresh and interesting. I think I'll like it. But I guess our opinions may change when we get a clean version, after all the narration did block out large bits... :XD: keiko and hikaru sound nice, for some reason (don't know why O_o) I think wakana sounds younger (is this her trying-to-be-happy voice? :ayashii: :XD: ) but even though she sounds slightly different actually I kind of love it :goodjob: :shy:

^
Hahahahahaha, I do have the same thought about this song. For me, the beginning sounds totally like Heigen, Flute sounds like Ashita no Keshiki, Wakana's high notes from Hikarifuru, and almost all ending keys are the same with symphonia.

Back