Kalafina "Yume no Daichi"

@Spirica: Yeah, I hope I find another job soon, since the one I had just ended and I already spent the money on the SAO ost. *sigh* I will need something in March to get me through school, so a new Kala cd would be just amazing. I am hoping for more dark songs like Magia and lirica.

waaaaa, new song~
i hope this will be like Storia? the melody already in my mind now~ :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:
(or maybe like Moonfesta? hm hm hm....)

I would like to listen song in any style because it's Kajiura and Kalafina! That’s already enough for me! :ohoho:

:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:
I'm guessing it'll sound similar to storia or symphonia, because those are for the same programme, correct? :confu:

Of course correct! It's must be very beautiful song like a storia with symphona. I believe in Yuki very much! If be honest i want that song sounded like a "neverending". :shy:

Re:

Phantomus said:
I would like to listen song in any style because it's Kajiura and Kalafina! That’s already enough for me! :ohoho:
:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

Liana_Ilia said:
@Spirica: Yeah, I hope I find another job soon, since the one I had just ended and I already spent the money on the SAO ost. *sigh* I will need something in March to get me through school, so a new Kala cd would be just amazing. I am hoping for more dark songs like Magia and lirica.

Ah, I wish I could afford the SAO ost. Lucky. :touched: I agree completely. Kalafina music is my favorite way to calm me down after a tough day of classes. :shy: I would love for a darker song too, but given what it'll be used for, I'm leaning more towards a more upbeat and/or grand song.

^ I think its really strange the tilte has the word " Dreams" in a song about in a historical program. Unless by "Land" they mean America after Colombus gone.

In that case it will be something like symphonia and or it will combine musical genres that were born in America.

^I just meant some dark songs in the new album whenever it comes out. But that sounds cool. I immediately thought of 'a forced march' when reading your post george. Maybe it will be like that? Some drums like that would be nice.

Oh I see, I hope for lirica like songs too since lirica is the only soprano type song we have got so far (but I dont know if Wakana will be albe to perform it well). It would be awesome if they release 2 more.

^I'm actually hoping for frenetic, that would be awesome, but I doubt it since that's kind of darker song of Yuki's.

Guarantee the PV's gonna be something like Symphonia.

Hopefully the song can be rhythmic...

Actually when I listened to secret episodes today I thought of this title. I think it would fit and it would be cool to have Kala do a version of it. I do love the song. The theme of it is kind of dreamlike, at least it is like my dreams anyways. lol

Back