“Kalafina with Strings” Christmas Premium LIVE TOUR 2016 (November 30 – December 24)

Everytime I hear about a Christmas live of theirs I want to go even more. Right now, my dream is to go to one of their acoustic concerts. That, then a normal concert. And I also want to see Hikaru in the big shirt, it'd be so cute~~~

Thank you so much for the report! I love you for taking the time writing it, but I hate you because you made me wish for a DVD/Blu-ray release that will (probably) never happen :TdT:
I'm happy Hikaru and Wakana sounded nice. Keiko is always grand, no there's nothing new about that. Hearing their voices in an acoustic must be a heavenly experience. If I ever had the chance, I must go to one of them!
Also, I'm even more curious about Blaze now, I wanna hear that acoustic version so badly:touched::touched:
Once again, thank you really much for sharing your experience! I hope you stay with us on the forum from now on, so have a warm welcome ♥

Am I the only one with some hopes for a DVD/BD release?? I mean, as they almost always release a DVD/BD of their album's concert. (Of course I know there are little chances since they are releasing the Arena concert in January).

NO NO I DAMN WANT A DVD OF THE X-MAS LIVES!!! It's really a unique experience and this could be a dream!! *W*

There were no camera at the one I went to XD
Who knows~ maybe they'll pull it out of nowhere.

The stage set-up and the dresses were so pretty. They were these semi transparent dresses covered in super shiny gold details. And Wakana had her hair done like Ito Eri that night I went <3

yesterday's setlist is back with lirica, Magia, and Gogatsu no Mahou.

"Kalafina with Strings" Christmas Premium LIVE TOUR 2016
2016.12.17(SAT) @ 福岡国際会議場 大ホール
Open 17:00 Start 17:30
vocal ・Kalafina (Keiko ・Wakana ・Hikaru)
Strings 今野Strings
1st Vi 今野均
2nd Vi 藤堂昌彦
Viola 生野正樹
Cello 西方正輝
piano 櫻田泰啓
【Set List】
01.In dulci jubilo
02.fairytale
MC1
03.Eden
04.ひかりふる Hikarifuru
05.君の銀の庭 Kimi no Gin no Niwa
MC2
06.lirica
07.Magia
08.五月の魔法 Gogatsu no Mahou
09.blaze
MC3
10.from heaven above
11.we wish you a merry Christmas
12.もろびとごぞりて Morobito Kozorite/joy to the world
13.moonfesta
14.storia
15.into the world
MC4
16.dolce
17.アレルヤ Alleluia
18.sprinter
MC5
19.やさしいうた Yasashii Uta
[enc.]
enc.1 ring your bell
enc.2 胸の行方 Mune no Yukue
MC6
enc.3 Jingle Bell
MC.7
enc.4 have yourself a merry little Christmas

This is what the glass looks like from the goods <3

Attachments

• IMG_20161219_000422.jpg
    IMG_20161219_000422.jpg
    529.3 KB · Views: 315
I guess is increasing the probability of the songs getting released if they release part of the concert in some sort of way :)

http://www.anime-recorder.com/ArticleDetail.aspx?seq_no=10722

Kalafina、初のクリスマスライブツアーで「もろびとこぞりて」など最新曲を披露。2017年春には全国ホールツアーを開催

(ユマ) 2016/12/24 22:53

1.jpg

Kalafinaが2016年の締めくくりとして、初のクリスマスライブツアーを9都市11公演で実施、12月24日のクリスマスイブにBunkamuraオーチャードホール(東京)にてツアーファイナルを迎えた。昨年までクリスマスライブを東京・大阪の3公演のみ行っていたが、発売と同時にチケットが毎年即完売しており、多くのファンからツアー化を待望されていた。先月11月16日には初のウィンターアルバム「Winter Acoustic “Kalafina with Strings”」もリリース。

アルバム内ではKalafina史上初のクリスマスナンバーや讃美歌などをカバーし、今回のツアーでも「もろびとこぞりて」、「we wish you a merry Christmas」や「Jingle Bells」など収録曲を数多く披露。
それらのパフォーマンスには会場内の観客たちも通常のライブとは違い、各自が個々に自分らの中で楽曲をしっかりと楽しんでいるかのように、静かに、そして暖かくメンバーのパフォーマンスを見守っていた。

また、今回自身初のアコースティックでのクリスマスツアーを行ったメンバーは、いかのコメントを残している。

「この時期だけの、特別なひととき。色んな場所で多くの皆様とお逢いすることが出来、音楽を共に出来たことを、本当に嬉しく思います。とても幸せな12月となりました。来てくださった皆さん、ありがとうございました!」 (Wakana)

「全公演を終えて思うことは、人と人との繋がりは計り知れないエネルギーを生むという事でした。私達Kalafinaは音楽でその繋がりをこれからも強く結んでいけたらと思っています…今はお客様に感謝の気持ちでいっぱいです。」(Keiko)

「大切な人と一緒に過ごすことのあたたかさ、ぬくもりを、このツアーを通してたくさんの方々に頂きました。今年様々な場所で音楽が結んでくれたものを形にしたい、目の前の皆さんと繋がりを感じ合う歌をうたいたい、そんな気持ちが心の奥から声になるような旅でした。」 (Hikaru)

さらに当日MCにて来年4月15日(土)から始まる全国ホールツアー「Kalafina “9+ONE”」(カラフィナ ナインプラスワン)を発表。ツアータイトルの「Kalafina “9+ONE”」とは、2018年のデビュー10周年に向けて、デビューからの9年間の活動に、さらに新たな未来(+ONE)をお客様に観て頂きたいとの気持ちを込めて命名されたタイトルとなる。この時ばかりはアコースティックでしっとりと進行してきた会場もファン達の割れんばかりの歓声が会場内をこだました。

クリスマスツアーファイナルらしく、最高のコーラスワークを、さらには来春からのツアー情報解禁など、メンバーから大きなクリスマスプレゼントがファンに届けられるなどファンにとって最高のクリスマスイブとなったようだ。

2.jpg

クリスマスライブ @Bunkamuraオーチャードホール公演詳細
『“Kalafina with Strings” Christmas Premium LIVE TOUR 2016』
公演日時:2016年12月24日(土) 15:15開場 / 16:00開演
会場:Bunkamuraオーチャードホール

Set List
M-01. In Dulci Jubilo
M-02. fairytale
---MC---
M-03. Eden
M-04. ひかりふる
M-05. 君の銀の庭
---MC---
M-06. lirica
M-07. Magia
M-08.五月の魔法
M-09. blaze
---MC---
M-10. from heaven above
M-11. we wish you a merry Christmas
M-12. もろびとこぞりて
M-13. moonfesta~ムーンフェスタ~
M-14. storia
M-15. into the world
---MC---
M-16. dolce
M-17. アレルヤ
M-18. sprinter
---MC---
M-19. やさしいうた
---Encore---
EC-01. ring your bell
EC-02. 胸の行方
---MC---
EC-03. Jingle Bells
---MC---
EC-04. have yourself a merry little Christmas

Oh, *THAT* is what Wakana meant by saying that she looks like a tree in a forest in that dress. And everyone started teasing her about how it's supposed to be a Christmas tree instead. :XD:

@AKWirru can you confirm if during the lives there were only Hitoshi Konno Strings and Sakurada Hirotaka on Piano ? did they give any pumplet stating the names of the strings team ?

afaik there were only Sakurada and Konno Hitoshi strings throughout the LIVE tour, as can be seen through their blog posts and that live report picture. As for the name of the strings quartet members, you can take a look at my post on this very page, @george1234.

oh yup just rememembered some secs before i read your post XD i have all the info pasted on a txt and it was more to the bottom than the one i was working at.

Back