Kalafina to Perform on LisAni LIVE 2017/01/27

Damn... that performance of Magia was good. Both Hikaru & Keiko were on point with their solos (Keiko didn't sound cutesy on the bridge like the arena live ^w^)! Blaze was also good (better than the Arena live too) for the little bit they showed, though I wish Keiko had the lead (with the same notes), it would sound a lot cooler and give us a Keiko-led song.

Skipped around a little bit after Kalafina's part, listening to Mashiro Ayano's Lotus Pain (sounds like a Kaori-solo song), GARNiDELiA's Ambiguous, and LiSA's Rising Hope. Mashiro's song was pretty good, and MARiA sounded fine on her song. LiSA was still meh at best with her live, though she's gotten better live over the years (just watch a live of Oath Sign from ~2011)

Damn, this is the best Hikaru has sounded in Magia for a while imo. The dance was certainly... interesting, I enjoyed it.
I'm pretty sure it's the same dance from the Budokan Blue Day Live

EDIT:
You should have a look and listen to LiSA at Animelo Summer Live 2016.
I'LL rephrase what I said after hearing that performance- LiSA's performance at Lisani 2017 was subpar compared to what she is able to sound like in other lives like the Animelo performance (Shirushi ;-;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Great job girls! Kind of wish they would show the collabs. And isn't there usually a song at the end where everyone sings? I was kind of expecting that. I thought at first Hikaru was a little bit strained at first, but then she killed it. That long note on 'negai' at the end... wow. I don't really care for Magia quattro, and don't really listen to Magia all that much. I like it, but quattro is kind of chaotic to me, even though it has more strings. (Why didn't they show the band members too? They did in the others.) Blaze: blown away at how powerful Hikaru is in this song. She has the most lines, but all three were great! Did they only do those two songs? I know there were the collabs, but I mean just them?

@Liana_Ilia I haven't attended a Lisani Live, but what I understand of them, they do use the artists' regular backing bands.

Is anyone aware of there being a song sung by all artists at the end of Lisani?

^There was one that Kalafina was a part of, not sure if it was Lisani, it might have been Mezamashi or something. But I remember all of the artists. And I know, I was just saying that the camera did not show Kalafina's band all that much, they were in the dark, while some were in the light with the singer.

Is anyone aware of there being a song sung by all artists at the end of Lisani?
(@Liana_Ilia as well) I'm pretty sure it's Animelo that has the collab song between all the artists. I don't think Lisani has a song in that fashion, though (if I remember correctly they may have the occasional collab between 2 artists, but not an event-wide collab)

I've attended Animelo Summer Live 2011/12/13/15/16 and Animax Musix Yokohama 2013/2014 (day 2)/2016 and they all had a song sung by most if not all of the artists at the end (FictionJunction appeared in the end songs at Animelo Summer Live 2009, Kalafina didn't appear for the end song in 2011, but did in 2014 and 2015, and at all the Animax Musix events they appeared at, Yuuka Nanri has been included for the end song of all Animelo Summer Live and Animax Musix she has appeared in) .

If anyone has attended Lisani Live I would like to hear how the show ends.

full version of cross stage is out :sohappy:
The full version of Oath Sign was insane!!!

This Illusion was great too, but I think Hikaru would've been a better choice than Wakana (she was still good though!)

Hikaru was a great pick for traumerei too!

Honestly, I think most songs sound a lot better when you sprinkle some Kalafina goodness onto it. :hearts:

On a separate note, LiSa is a pretty decent proxy for Hikaru in Kagayaku, but Keiko and LiSa aren't really harmonizing very well...

Last edited by a moderator:
Back