Kalafina photoshop fanart gallery

Thank you! I obviously love them since I have it as my sig. heh Can you make Hikaru and Wakana's solo pic too please? :dote:

okay leave it to me then :sparkleguy: ... btw can you tell me what size do you want?

some wallpaper that i made lonnggggggg ago. you don't mind if i put them here do you? :knife:

recordwall2.jpg

recordwall.jpg

kalafinawall2copy.jpg

kalafinawallcopy.jpg

Just saying, I absolutely adore Wakana's coy smile and pose in that last one :omg: :hearts: :hearts: Where did you get the image from?!! :plz:

/heart is BA-DUMPING :love:

forgot where did i got it from :XD:
probably from lisani's pamphlet
kala3-1.jpg

^ Oh wow, they all look stunning in those pictures :ghost: :love: And I didn't even like the Kagayaku dresses all that much... :imdead: But they look so beautiful :hearts:

Re:

D-chan2510 said:
forgot where did i got it from :XD:
probably from lisani's pamphlet
kala3-1.jpg

Now see, why can't they look like that in the calendar? Wakana looks stunning here compared to her derp face in the 2012 calendar page.

it's been a long time since i made my last kalafina wallpapers :uh..: , i'm really sorry.... so busy these time... and so much request to do :uh..: ... i hope i can make it in time

here you go^^ hope you like it
p2l0L.jpg

frankly speaking.. their pv is too beautiful which make me confuse how to make a more beautiful wallpaper?, and because of that i decided to make a "simple type"..... in the end, i really like this one :XD: :XD:

Re:

afterstory said:
here you go^^ hope you like it
p2l0L.jpg

frankly speaking.. their pv is too beautiful which make me confuse how to make a more beautiful wallpaper?, and because of that i decided to make a "simple type"..... in the end, i really like this one :XD: :XD:

They're like angels from the heavens :dote: :dote:

Back