Kalafina photoshop fanart gallery

I don't know how to use gaussian blur, but I tried something...
It looks like yours :uh..: I wanted to do something more original, but ended up merely reproducing what you did...
:nophoto:
v2: :nophoto:
How bad is it? :XD:

well really good job there :sparkleguy: , well it does looks like mine in some places (similar to my old keiko birthday walp i think[with those frame all over the places and three pictures of the same person in different style])

some opinion from me: the wings are not really fit with her(the YK-sensei's picture is way too real for those imaginary styled wings, maybe you should use more realistic wings pict) and there's too much colors there maybe :ayashii: so it clashes one another and it's just gave me confusing effect, and it;s also clash with her pict (in the same reason as the wings) , and if you want to make it as wallp it's not really good because there's too much words there, and if you use it as wallp it'll looks like a mess

well some in the past i've made some of those mistakes too, you can compare my old pictures with the latest ones

:bow: Thank you for your advices :bow:
I still have a lot to learn, afterstory-sensei :XD:
Actually I couldn't find better wings :...:

latest art!, a tribute for Keiko's smile :shy:
xj7qV.jpg

wow a request haha, well give me some time.. and i'll work on it as soon as i have the inspration and post it here mabe hehe... and liana, if you're interested in my works you can see the others here (my new fb page) http://www.facebook.com/Afterstory100

latest art! made these two based on requests though
for wallpaper
ASszV.jpg

for android walp (?)
elGdE.jpg

Back