Kalafina Personal Insights

F

FictionJunction Kalafina

After reading this message from Wakana of all of her struggles, success, failure, prior and after to Kalafina, including once she joined Space Craft. I finally understand her as a person
:cry::cry::cry:
https://saigonosora.livejournal.com/6690.html
Well, I found one on Hikaru -- apparently she wants to become a solo singer as well
http://saigonosora.livejournal.com/7165.html
Keiko-san!
I didn't know Namie Amuro was her role model
:dote::dote::dote:
That includes Britney Spears. I'm happy that Keiko loves to harmonize
:plz::plz::plz:
http://saigonosora.livejournal.com/7169.html

Last edited by a moderator:
Ahh, I didn't know Wakana thought about being a comic artist, haha. I'd love to see her draw ^^ I haven't really dove into their interviews or stories that much, but these were a good read. It makes me appreciate their work on a whole level. I know I haven't been able to express it that much on the forums. I'm usually reading a lot of posts here, and there are times I see people nitpicking on some of Kalafina or FJ's live performances and whatnot. I mean, I guess there's nothing wrong with that; everyone is a critic as the saying goes, and makes good or bad conversations.

D'awwww Keiko. My first love since the days of Tsubasa Chronicle. Kaze no Machi e is a diamond and no one can convince me otherwise Others will find harmonizing a strange hobby, but I'm really happy to hear that. She is good as a solo singer, but her unique voice actually stands out when she is harmonizing because she's reaching to the lower voice registry. <3

Is it not possible to produce a solo album while still staying in a group? I guess I'm used to seeing the Korean groups where the members are active as a team member and a solo artist.

If not then Kajiura should make more songs featuring Keiko as the main lead and others as the harmonizers, muahaha!

There has always been something about Keiko's face that bugged me. Some thing always seemed "off." Well... watching kalafina videos this evening I finally saw it. It's her eyes. They appear closer together than HJikaru's and Wakana's. Maybe they are. Maybe they aren't. To me, they are. And it's weird it took me this long to see it.

There has always been something about Keiko's face that bugged me. Some thing always seemed "off." Well... watching kalafina videos this evening I finally saw it. It's her eyes. They appear closer together than HJikaru's and Wakana's. Maybe they are. Maybe they aren't. To me, they are. And it's weird it took me this long to see it.
I think it has to do with the fact they're much larger than W or H's. I really wonder if she did surgery on her eyes Cus they didn't seem that big back in 2007/8. Might also be because she lost a lot of facial fat/tissue since then, accentuating her already large eyes.

no offense
but in my opinion, many japanese artists have bigger eyes than normal japanese people we see in public

I don't think her eyes are bigger. Keiko has this "pose" where she dips her head so she's looking "up." This gives the appearance that eyes are larger / more open. When I noticed this was watching videos where her face was straight on facing the camera. Believe was where it srtuck me about her eyes.

One thing I did notice, from her first YK lives is, she's had minor work done with her teeth. Probably had braces straighten out that snaggle tooth left incisor.

Back