1. XenForo had been updated to 1.5.14. Report issues here.
    Dismiss Notice

Kalafina Personal Insights

Discussion in 'Everything Yuki' started by FictionJunction Kalafina, Jan 3, 2018.

1. FictionJunction Kalafina

FictionJunction Kalafina I like Yuki

After reading this message from Wakana of all of her struggles, success, failure, prior and after to Kalafina, including once she joined Space Craft. I finally understand her as a person
    :cry::cry::cry:
    https://saigonosora.livejournal.com/6690.html
    Well, I found one on Hikaru -- apparently she wants to become a solo singer as well
    http://saigonosora.livejournal.com/7165.html
    Keiko-san!
    I didn't know Namie Amuro was her role model
    :dote::dote::dote:
    That includes Britney Spears. I'm happy that Keiko loves to harmonize
    :plz::plz::plz:
    http://saigonosora.livejournal.com/7169.html

Last edited: Jan 4, 2018
    Sofia and HimeWakana like this.
  2. george1234

george1234 Moderator

Cynical world (Greece)

^ Why are you replying to yourself instead of editing the first post ? :XD:

3. Animexcel

Animexcel I like Yuki

Chicago

Ahh, I didn't know Wakana thought about being a comic artist, haha. I'd love to see her draw ^^ I haven't really dove into their interviews or stories that much, but these were a good read. It makes me appreciate their work on a whole level. I know I haven't been able to express it that much on the forums. I'm usually reading a lot of posts here, and there are times I see people nitpicking on some of Kalafina or FJ's live performances and whatnot. I mean, I guess there's nothing wrong with that; everyone is a critic as the saying goes, and makes good or bad conversations.

4. FictionJunction Kalafina

FictionJunction Kalafina I like Yuki

:desksweat:
    I'm kinda new on "how this website works!!!"
    :orz:

5. uta93

uta93 I like Yuki

D'awwww Keiko. My first love since the days of Tsubasa Chronicle. Kaze no Machi e is a diamond and no one can convince me otherwise Others will find harmonizing a strange hobby, but I'm really happy to hear that. She is good as a solo singer, but her unique voice actually stands out when she is harmonizing because she's reaching to the lower voice registry. <3

6. Aelarion

Aelarion 7 billion humans. She must know I exist

United Kingdom

I don't want Kalafina to break up, but at the same time I want that Keiko solo album so damned much... :TdT:

She is my favourite singer on the planet and has by far the most unique voice out of all Kajiura's many vocalists, and to be honest she really deserves to take the vocal spotlight more often.

7. uta93

uta93 I like Yuki

Is it not possible to produce a solo album while still staying in a group? I guess I'm used to seeing the Korean groups where the members are active as a team member and a solo artist.

If not then Kajiura should make more songs featuring Keiko as the main lead and others as the harmonizers, muahaha!

sarasara likes this.